Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Zeta Reticuli (Zeta Ret, ζ Reticuli, ζ Ret) was a wide binary star system in the southern constellation of Reticulum. From the southern hemisphere, the pair could be seen as a naked eye double star in very dark skies. Based upon parallax measurements, this system was located at a distance of about 39 light-years (12 parsecs) from the Earth. Zeta2 Reticuli was orbited by a circumstellar debris disk. Both stars were solar analogs that shared similar characteristics with the Sun. They belonged to the Zeta Herculis Moving Group of stars that shared a common origin.
- Zeta Reticuli has also been featured in other works of fiction, including Forty Thousand in Gehenna, Space: Above and Beyond, Silicon Embrace, Seven Days, Yu-Gi-Oh! and Space Raiders.
- It was also supposedly where the UFO involved in the Hill Abduction (also known as the Zeta Reticuli Incident) came from.
- Aliens versus Predator (video game)
- Aliens: Colonial Marines
- Alien: Isolation (comic)
- Prometheus: Fire and Stone
- Aliens: Fire and Stone
- Alien: Isolation
- Alien vs. Predator: Fire and Stone
- Predator: Fire and Stone
- Alien: River of Pain
- Alien Explorations: Planet Zeta 2 Reticuli and beyond!
- Zeta II Reticuli | Milners Blog
- Zeta Reticuli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia