The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting all information
on the Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 2,362 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
Ready to contribute? Read this first!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
How will you survive?
Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility.
What the hell are you?
These Colonial Marines are very tough hombres. There's nothing they can't handle.
William Gibson's Alien III was a 1987 script draft for a sequel to Aliens. Gibson was the first of eight different writers to tackle the Alien3 project, and his first draft screenplay is arguably the most well-known of the unmade scripts for the film as it has been available to read on the internet for many years. The story bears no relation to Alien3 as it was ultimately made, and instead revolves around Dwayne Hicks and Bishop battling genetically-altered Xenomorphs aboard an enormous space station named Anchorpoint.
Have an idea for a Featured Poll? Tell us here. · Featured Poll Archive
Having had a chance to play a bit of , here are some early thoughts. This isn't a full review, because truth is this game is hard, so I'm not even hal…Read more >
my favorite predator is scar for i like his looks.Read more >
I have a few theories why the Predators skin some of their victims.
- They see the person as weak or pathetic.
- They do it as a warning. (Wolf from AVP-R…
I've decided to novelise Aliens: Colonial Marines. I'm going to change the story a bit and get rid of the "Do this, kill that" feel from the game. I'…Read more >
WHAT'S THE STORY MOTHER ?
The Motion Tracker
Bing News search
View · Edit · News Archive (incomplete)
|Did You Know?|
- The USCSS Nostromo model in Alien was originally going to be yellow.
- In William Gibson's original script for Alien3, Hicks and Bishop became the series' main characters, and they, along with another team of Colonial Marines, became involved in a Xenomorph outbreak on a massive space station, where the Aliens are being bred and studied for use as a bio-weapon. The film was to end with a cliffhanger setting up a fourth movie that would take place on Earth.
- During the scene in Aliens where the Marines land and deploy in the APC, Sgt. Apone tells the Marines they have 10 seconds until they arrive. If you count from Apone's line until the first Marine jumps out of the carrier and his boots hit the ground, it really is 10 seconds.
- The lead Aliens in the four most recent Alien films (Alien3, Alien Resurrection, Alien vs. Predator, and Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem) have all been played by the same actor — Tom Woodruff, Jr..