The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 3,908 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
New Aliens Comic
Dark Horse announces new Aliens comic series!
Disney Buys Fox
Disney purchases 20th Century Fox, and with it the AVP franchise!
The Predator's Poster
The Predator gets an electrifying poster!
New Predator Tales
New anthology of Predator short stories hits the shelves!
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
A preview from Predator: Life and Death.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- Copywriter Barbara Gips came up with Alien's famed tagline — "In space no one can hear you scream."
- Corporal Hicks was originally portrayed by actor James Remar in Aliens. However, Remar was caught in possession of illegal substances and was consequently fired from the production after two weeks of filming. The part was recast with Michael Biehn. Despite the recasting, Remar actually appears as Hicks in the finished version of the film (with his back to the camera) — in the wide shot where the Colonial Marines first encounter the Hive.
- The MP5A3s seen in Predator are not actually MP5s, but rather civilian-legal semi-automatic-only HK94s, cut down to resemble MP5s and converted to fully-automatic.
- The lead Aliens in Alien3, Alien Resurrection, Alien vs. Predator and Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem were all been played by the same actor — Tom Woodruff, Jr..
- The ship names Nostromo, Narcissus, Sulaco, Patna, Corazon Oscuro, Verloc, Marlow, Fidanza, Sephora, Torrens and Europa are all references to the work or life of author Joseph Conrad.
So Finally I get to talk about the Predator Fan App! I Honestly don't know where to start with this one because there is just so much to talk about. …Read more >
Hi, Alien: Isolation is by far my favorite Alien game and one of the best stories, for that reason I wrote a short story about how Marlow and crew fo…Read more >