The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 3,432 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Xenopedia mourns Trevor Steedman aka Pvt. Wierzbowski, who has sadly passed away.
McBride in Covenant
First photo of Danny McBride on the set of Alien: Covenant released!
New comic series Aliens: Defiance begins!
Dark Horse Turns 30
Dark Horse Comics celebrates its 30th year!
Aliens: Defiance is an ongoing 12-issue limited comic book series that is being published currently by Dark Horse Comics. It is also being published simultaneously in the digital format via Dark Horse Digital. The story is written by Brian Wood, illustrated by Tristan Jones and Riccardo Burchielli, inked by Tristan Jones, colored by Dan Jackson, lettered by Nate Piekos and edited by Spencer Cushing, with cover art by Massimo Carnevale. Stephanie Hans, Sachin Teng and Mark A. Nelson also provided variant covers for the first issue.
The series, set between Alien and Aliens, tells the story of Zula Hendricks, a rookie Colonial Marine who goes A.W.O.L. to defend the Earth from the Xenomorphs. The series is being released alongside the tie-in short story Aliens: Defiance - Extravehicular, produced by the same creative team.
In the Aliens comics line, Aliens: Defiance was preceded by Aliens 30th Anniversary: The Original Comics Series, and published concurrently with Aliens: Defiance - Extravehicular and Aliens: Life and Death.
The trailer for the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator.
Wierzbowski, Crowe, Hicks and Hudson aboard the dropship.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- Alien co-writers David Giler and Walter Hill considered having the Nostromo crew summon Genghis Khan and Jack the Ripper to fight the Alien.
- Although Alien is lauded as a classic today, the critical reception at the time of its release was lukewarm.
- According to author James A. Moore, 20th Century Fox originally wanted his novel Alien: Sea of Sorrows to ignore the events of Alien3 and Alien Resurrection and reference only the first two films in the series. However, the studio later changed its mind, and the book had to be altered to include the later movies, a change Moore personally welcomed.
- The Power Loader was originally a four-legged contraption. Aliens director and writer James Cameron changed it to a bipedal machine after seeing the AT-ATs in The Empire Strikes Back. He hired Syd Mead to provide some preliminary designs. Ironically, the AT-AT was based on some of Mead’s work for U.S. Steel.
- It took four actors to portray the Alien in Alien — while Bolaji Badejo was the Alien in most scenes, Eddie Powell was the creature when it attacks Brett and Dallas, Roy Scammell performed the stunt of it being ejected from the shuttle and Percy Edwards provided the creature's vocals. Scammell is the only one of the actors still alive today.
This happened to me awhile back... I had this Dream, and I Don't know how or why I was able to remember this dream. I had a dream that was about... W…Read more >
Hello for whoever is reading this, Its been awhile since I've done anything really... Um, Its been a very stressful 2 weeks Involving some personal m…Read more >
Since Xenos are hermaphroidic, it's odd to see that on pages with Xeno Queens, it says that their gender are female. Are Queens ACTUALLY female or is…Read more >