The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 3,465 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Xenopedia mourns Trevor Steedman aka Pvt. Wierzbowski, who has sadly passed away.
McBride in Covenant
First photo of Danny McBride on the set of Alien: Covenant released!
New comic series Aliens: Defiance begins!
Dark Horse Turns 30
Dark Horse Comics celebrates its 30th year!
Aliens: Defiance is an ongoing 12-issue limited comic book series that is being published currently by Dark Horse Comics. It is also being published simultaneously in the digital format via Dark Horse Digital. The story is written by Brian Wood, illustrated by Tristan Jones and Riccardo Burchielli, inked by Tristan Jones, colored by Dan Jackson, lettered by Nate Piekos and edited by Spencer Cushing, with cover art by Massimo Carnevale. Stephanie Hans, Sachin Teng and Mark A. Nelson also provided variant covers for the first issue.
The series, set between Alien and Aliens, tells the story of Zula Hendricks, a rookie Colonial Marine who goes A.W.O.L. to defend the Earth from the Xenomorphs. The series is being released alongside the tie-in short story Aliens: Defiance - Extravehicular, produced by the same creative team.
In the Aliens comics line, Aliens: Defiance was preceded by Aliens 30th Anniversary: The Original Comics Series, and published concurrently with Aliens: Defiance - Extravehicular and Aliens: Life and Death.
The trailer for the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator.
David Palumbo's artwork for the Fire and Stone crossover.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- Alien co-writers David Giler and Walter Hill considered having the Nostromo crew summon Genghis Khan and Jack the Ripper to fight the Alien.
- In William Gibson's original script for Alien3, Corporal Hicks and Bishop became the series' main characters, and they, along with another team of Colonial Marines, became involved in a Xenomorph outbreak on a massive space station, where the Aliens are being bred and studied for use as a bio-weapon. The film was to end with a cliffhanger setting up a fourth movie that would take place on Earth.
- The Jungle Hunter from Predator originally had a much more elaborate mask. The design was rejected before filming began, but it was later reused for Guardian in Predator 2, and inspired the masks of Celtic from Alien vs. Predator and Scarface from the video game Predator: Concrete Jungle.
- The lead Aliens in Alien3, Alien Resurrection, Alien vs. Predator, and Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem were all been played by the same actor — Tom Woodruff, Jr..
- Despite being set in Gunnison, Colorado, United States, Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem was filmed in the province of British Columbia, Canada. As a result, the climate and vegetation of the town depicted in the film is inaccurate to real life Gunnison's, which does not support the growth of ferns or any of the other lush vegetation seen in the film.
Following my last theory (Blog below), that of the Prometheus movie and its relation with greek mythology, now I have the theory for the upcoming Ali…Read more >
I was thinking about there´s must be a logic reason for the future tech showed in Alien/Aliens seems less advanced than Prometheus's. That´s because …Read more >
I was at my local comic shop today and found X-O Manowar #0 and the X-O Manowar tech manual which I decided to pick up and add to my Magnus, Robot Fi…Read more >