The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 3,386 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
New comic series Aliens: Defiance begins!
Photographs show an explosion on set as filming on Alien: Covenant commences!
Shane Black's Predator sequel gets a name!
Dark Horse Turns 30
Dark Horse Comics celebrates its 30th year!
Aliens: Defiance is an ongoing 12-issue limited comic book series that is being published currently by Dark Horse Comics. It is also being published simultaneously in the digital format via Dark Horse Digital. The story is written by Brian Wood, illustrated by Tristan Jones and Riccardo Burchielli, inked by Tristan Jones, colored by Dan Jackson, lettered by Nate Piekos and edited by Spencer Cushing, with cover art by Massimo Carnevale. Stephanie Hans, Sachin Teng and Mark A. Nelson also provided variant covers for the first issue.
The series, set between Alien and Aliens, tells the story of Zula Hendricks, a rookie Colonial Marine who goes A.W.O.L. to defend the Earth from the Xenomorphs. The series is being released alongside the tie-in short story Aliens: Defiance - Extravehicular, produced by the same creative team.
In the Aliens comics line, Aliens: Defiance is preceded by Aliens 30th Anniversary: The Original Comics Series and was published concurrently with Aliens: Defiance - Extravehicular.
The trailer for the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator.
A preview from Predator: Life and Death.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- Alien co-writers David Giler and Walter Hill considered having the Nostromo crew summon Genghis Khan and Jack the Ripper to fight the Alien.
- Contrary to popular belief, Michael Biehn did not have a problem with Corporal Hicks dying in Alien3, but he did strongly object to the way it was done at the very opening of the film. The actor has since proposed that his character should have appeared alongside Ripley in the movie so that their relationship could be further developed, before he was killed later in the film.
- According to author James A. Moore, 20th Century Fox originally wanted his novel Alien: Sea of Sorrows to ignore the events of Alien3 and Alien Resurrection and reference only the first two films in the series. However, the studio later changed its mind, and the book had to be altered to include the later movies, a change Moore personally welcomed.
- Winona Ryder wanted to use a body double to film her parts in the underwater scene of Alien Resurrection because she suffers from an acute fear of drowning owing to a traumatic near-drowning she endured at the age of 12. While she ultimately agreed to film the scene — largely because director Jean-Pierre Jeunet insisted a body double would be too obvious to audiences — Ryder suffered from anxiety on the first day of filming and some of the sequences had to be reshot numerous times.
- In an interview with Moviefone, Ripley actress Sigourney Weaver said that every time they came to film the death scene for a character in Aliens, she would give the corresponding actor or actress a bouquet of flowers. When it was time for Burke actor Paul Reiser to die, she gave him a handful of dead blossoms.
Since Xenos are hermaphroidic, it's odd to see that on pages with Xeno Queens, it says that their gender are female. Are Queens ACTUALLY female or is…Read more >
Read more >
Everybody has a Favorite predator, I know i do, in fact, there are so many predators out there that have appeared in movie, comics, games and even b…
Been trying to earn the "fanatical" badge for a while now and just found out that it reset. Wtf? I even did multiple edits yesterday. Anyone have any…Read more >