The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 3,603 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Alien Day London event
Xenopedia editor and Admin Leigh Burne reports on the Alien Day event in London.
Predator Set Photos
The first set photos from The Predator are released!
With release approaching, several new Covenant stills hit the web!
Like Father, Like Son
Gary Busey's son Jake joins The Predator's cast!
Aliens: Defiance is an ongoing 12-issue limited comic book series that is being published currently by Dark Horse Comics. It is also being published simultaneously in the digital format via Dark Horse Digital. The story is written by Brian Wood, illustrated and inked by Tristan Jones, Riccardo Burchielli, Tony Brescini and Stephen Thompson, colored by Dan Jackson, lettered by Nate Piekos and edited by Spencer Cushing and Kevin Burkhalter, with cover art by Massimo Carnevale and Stephanie Hans. Hans, Sachin Teng and Mark A. Nelson also provided variant covers for the first issue. The series was released alongside the tie-in short story Aliens: Defiance - Extravehicular, produced by the same creative team.
The comic, set between Alien and Aliens, tells the story of Private Zula Hendricks, a rookie Colonial Marine who goes A.W.O.L. to defend the Earth from the Xenomorphs. She is aided by Davis One, a Weyland-Yutani synthetic who has broken his programming and developed his own personal mission to stop the company from acquiring the creatures for research.
In the Aliens comics line, Aliens: Defiance was preceded by Aliens 30th Anniversary: The Original Comics Series, is being published concurrently with Aliens: Defiance - Extravehicular and Aliens: Life and Death, and will be followed by Aliens: The Original Comics Series Volume 2.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
A preview from Predator: Life and Death.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- Alien co-writers David Giler and Walter Hill considered having the Nostromo crew summon Genghis Khan and Jack the Ripper to fight the Alien.
- In William Gibson's original script for Alien3, Corporal Hicks and Bishop became the series' main characters, and they, along with another team of Colonial Marines, became involved in a Xenomorph outbreak on a massive space station, where the Aliens are being bred and studied for use as a bio-weapon. The film was to end with a cliffhanger setting up a fourth movie that would take place on Earth.
- Although the M41A Pulse Rifle props used in Aliens were constructed primarily from the Thompson submachine gun, a Heckler & Koch MP5 was originally going to be used as the base of the rifle, rather than the Thompson. The original MP5-based design still appears in the film, on Private Frost's "PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER" T-shirt.
- Lieutenant Gorman actor William Hope voiced the antagonistic Dr. Groves in the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator and Marshal Waits in Alien: Isolation. He also provided voice acting for the Predator characters in Aliens vs. Predator, something he had previously done in Aliens versus Predator (1999) and Aliens versus Predator 2.
- It took four actors to portray the Alien in Alien — while Bolaji Badejo was the Alien in most scenes, Eddie Powell was the creature when it attacks Brett and Dallas, Roy Scammell performed the stunt of it being ejected from the shuttle and Percy Edwards provided the creature's vocals. Scammell is the only one of the actors still alive today.
Yesterday I was lucky enough to attend a special Alien Day event in London, organised by 20th Century Fox and primarily geared towards building antici…Read more >
Happy (almost) Alien Day everyone! Tomorrow, Wednesday, April 26th at 1 pm PDT, Fandom will be presenting a 2-hour live stream of Alien: Isolation game…Read more >
So, Lets talk about Scavage Predator! This will most likely lead to some of you leaving your own ideas and discussions of Scavage, and to that, I hig…Read more >