The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 3,863 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Disney Buys Fox
Disney purchases 20th Century Fox, and with it the AVP franchise!
The Predator's Poster
The Predator gets an electrifying poster!
New Predator Tales
New anthology of Predator short stories hits the shelves!
Alien Gets Augmented
Titan publishes an augmented reality Xenomorph survival manual!
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
Jean-Claude Van Damme, the original actor who played the Jungle Hunter, on set with Carl Weathers.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- In Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem, a bus is seen bearing the destination Crested Butte; James Cameron's wife Suzy Amis owns a cabin in Crested Butte, and the pair frequently holiday in the town.
- Contrary to popular belief, Michael Biehn did not have a problem with Corporal Hicks dying in Alien3, but he did strongly object to the way it was done at the very opening of the film. The actor has since proposed that his character should have appeared alongside Ripley in the movie so that their relationship could be further developed, before he was killed later in the film.
- The MP5A3s seen in Predator are not actually MP5s, but rather civilian-legal semi-automatic-only HK94s, cut down to resemble MP5s and converted to fully-automatic.
- In Alien, Bolaji Badejo didn't play the Alien in two of its most iconic scenes; stuntman Eddie Powell played the creature as it swooped on Brett and snatched Dallas as Badejo found the harness for Brett's scene too restricting and the vents were too small for him to fit into.
- In an interview with Moviefone, Ripley actress Sigourney Weaver said that every time they came to film the death scene for a character in Aliens, she would give the corresponding actor or actress a bouquet of flowers. When it was time for Burke actor Paul Reiser to die, she gave him a handful of dead blossoms.
Just what is the xenomorphs gender? The topic of what the xenomorphs gender is has been heavily debated by many fans. I have done a blog talking abou…Read more >
hiRead more >