I am making this after an issue were Leigh Burne has made some odd changes. Firstly the text that stated that B. Ransome was Seegson's Cheif of Operations (COO). That has been like that for over a year looking at his page's history. Not to be rude or impolite but, the fact that this has been changed now concerns me about two things. Either that this issue were other pages have false information or there is either some dialogue, or an archive. Well i have some information to make B. Ranome COO. He calls himself "chief executive". What I will do is re-edit his page after finding this information.--Preceding unsigned comment added by Seegson Executive Alex (talk) - Please sign your messages with ~~~~
- Please sign your messages on talk pages.
- As for my reply, I've already responded to this issue on the relevant talk page (here). I don't see any point in repeating the debate on a second page, especially as it doesn't really concern this article.-- LEIGH BURNE(Talk) 19:16, November 23, 2017 (UTC)
To explain my latest reversions:
- I can find no evidence that 2034 was the year Seegson was founded. The only reference I've found to the date in the game is an archive logs which states 2034 was the year faster than light travel was invented. But it doesn't say if that's the same time Seegson came to be. In fact, the way the log goes on to state the event "put Seegson (then known as Sieg and Son) on the path to success" to me implies the company already existed before this, it was just the impetus that made it a significant player.
- Sieg and Son isn't a subsidiary of Seegson at all. It was the same company with a different name.
- Some of the new info added about the Tomorrow Together logs and the purchase of Sevastopol contained bad grammar or was simply repetition of things that were already stated. I've re-written the poorly worded sections so they actually make sense and deleted the duplication.
Sebastioan as CEO??? Edit
Hold on, look i seriosuly do not want to be rude, but you have said sebastian is seegson CEO?? He isn't there is no log or archive to state that he is, or that he isnt
- Given that all of Sebastian's archive logs talk about "our remarkable growth", "our ascent to Sevastopol" etc. when discussing Seegson, coupled with the fact he is clearly a member of the Sieg family, it's perfectly reasonable to assume he is a senior position within with the company. Pretty logical.-- LEIGH BURNE(Talk) 16:10, November 27, 2017 (UTC)
This is getting really tedious...
Alex, why did you undo my latest changes, only to then reinstate most of them yourself? To try and take credit? If something has been changed and you agree with it, leave it, don't undo it and then recreate the change yourself. That kind of behaviour is both baffling and suspicious. Likewise, if someone has made changes across a page and you only wish to modify some of the information, don't undo everything they did — just focus on tweaking the parts you think could be improved.
Case in point — your unnecessary undoing led to the reintroduction of some pointless repetition in the history section — we don't need to read that Seegson bought Sevastopol twice in as many sentences, likewise the repetition about them turning the station into a commercial port that immediately followed this. I've removed it again.
As for the extra history stuff you've added, that would really be better suited to the Sevastopol Station page than here, given that it's specifically about events on the station rather than the company's history as a whole. I'm going to move it there now. Otherwise the information is fine, although it would be nice if you could add some references to the relevant archive logs, so people know where the info came from. If you can't do that yourself, you can ask someone else to help.-- LEIGH BURNE(Talk) 16:09, November 27, 2017 (UTC)