- Ummm...are we allowed to use that picture of Machiko Noguchi? I mean, there is an exposed nipple, I thought that Wikia was supposed to be relatively "family friendly" (even though AVP isn't exactly Nick Jr material...).--LastJedi1515 (talk) 02:22, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
- You raise an interesting question. What does Wikia allow, what should Xenopedia allow/discourage? Considering the mountains of blood and gore covered by this wiki and others, isn't it funny that we all notice Machiko's "nip-slip"! Anybody know the source of the image? On a related note, I'm not keen on using that picture of the Machiko toy/sculpture in the main box. Maybe in a gallery or under a subheading. I would prefer to see one of her licensed appearances like the novels or comics, including Three World War. Besides, high heels on a Predator? ;)-----CadmiumX99 05:10, May 10, 2010 (UTC)
Nipple vs. Predator
"Disclaimers and Limitation on Liability:"
- Sounds like if we keep things somewhere around an "R-rating" like the movies we'll be fine, but that's up for debate, maybe on the forum or a blog? It's a beautiful pic of Machiko, nip or not, but I think we should probably stick to 'official' images instead of fan creations. Any source on that image yet?-----CadmiumX99 05:04, May 11, 2010 (UTC)
- It's not Machiko. It's fan art inspired by Machiko from Deviantart.
- Link?---CadmiumX99 20:39, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Can't find it again on DA but here it is by the original author on another site. http://www.cgbrainchild.com/artwork/3d/3d0103.html