Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Colonel Stevens was a member of the United States Army and an agent for the Yutani Corporation. He was the man responsible for the nuclear destruction of Gunnison, Colorado following the disastrous Xenomorph outbreak there in 2004.
He was reponsible for the Gunnison operation. He told Sheriff Morales to gather the citizens of Gunnison in the center of town for an airlift, but no airlift was planned. Instead the town was nuked to prevent the aliens from spreading any further after it became clear, that the National Guard could not do anything against them. After eventually receiving Wolf's Plasma Pistol, which he got from Dallas through the army, he gave it to Ms. Yutani for further study. Stevens "[knew] his Aliens", and was perhaps involved with a Xenomorph incident prior to the infestation of Gunnison.
- The role of Colonel Stevens was originally intended to be filled by Garber from Predator 2. However, when actor Adam Baldwin was unable to commit the part was rewritten.
- On card 78 of the Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem Premium Trading Cards, Stevens' name is changed to "Agent Jones" and Yutani is "Ms. Smith".
- ↑ Shane Salerno (writer), The Brothers Strause (directors). Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (2007), 20th Century Fox [DVD].
- ↑ Paul W. S. Anderson (writer and director). Alien vs. Predator (2004), 20th Century Fox [DVD].
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem Premium Trading Cards - 78. The World Isn't Ready
- ↑ Greg Strause, Colin Strause, John Davis. Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem audio commentary (2008), 20th Century Fox [DVD].