Star Trek: The Next Generation/Aliens: Acceptable Losses is a cancelled limited crossover comic book series that was to be published by Dark Horse Comics and IDW Publishing in April 2017. It was to have been written by Scott Tipton and David Tipton, and illustrated by J. K. Woodward, with cover art by Tristan Jones.
The comic was announced at the MCM London Comic Con on October 28, 2016. Dirk Wood of IDW and Matt Parkinson of Dark Horse took the opportunity to announce a new crossover series for April of 2017. In addition to the Xenomorphs, the comic was to feature familiar Star Trek alien races such as the Borg and the Romulans, which were described as playing a vital role in the plot. However, in late December 2016, Randy Stradley announced via his Facebook account that the comic series had been cancelled.
Had it been published, Star Trek: The Next Generation/Aliens: Acceptable Losses would have been preceded by Dark Horse Comics/DC Comics: Justice League Volume 2 and published concurrently with DC Comics/Dark Horse Comics: Batman vs. Predator.
- Alien film series cast members Raymond Cruz, Brad Dourif, Idris Elba, Nicole Fellows, Jenette Goldstein, Leland Orser, Ron Perlman, Mark Rolston, Winona Ryder and Eddie Yansick have all appeared in various Star Trek live action media. Of these actors, only Rolston appeared in the original The Next Generation television series, while Goldstein appeared in the first Next Generation feature film, Star Trek Generations.
- ↑ "Bleeding Cool - Star Trek: The Next Generation vs Aliens from IDW and Dark Horse for April 2017, Announced at MCM London Comic Con". Retrieved on 2016-10-28.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "IDW - STAR TREK / ALIENS CROSSOVER PRIMED TO (CHEST)BURST IN 2017". Retrieved on 2016-10-31.
- ↑ "AVPGalaxy - Star Trek: The Next Generation vs. Aliens (Dark Horse & IDW)". Retrieved on 2017-02-02.
- ↑ "Facebook - Randy Stradley Dark Horse". Retrieved on 2016-12-27.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 "AVPGalaxy - Star Trek: The Next Generation vs. Aliens (Dark Horse & IDW)". Retrieved on 2017-02-02.