The Shuriken is a primarily thrown Yautja weapon which functions much like the Smart-Disc. Constructed with six retractable blades, the Shuriken is also used as a slashing weapon and is immune to a Xenomorph's acid blood. Keen enough to cut into three inches of solid stone, the blades are strong enough to break a Xenomorph Queen's hardened head armor, though it cannot seem to actually cut it. Shurikens[a 1] can cut through a single Xenomorph without slowing down and (even after going through a Xenomorph) have enough force to lift and pin a human to a wall several feet above the floor.
- In Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem, Wolf is seen to have a column lined with Shurikens next to his Bio-Mask wall, though instead of taking a Shuriken from his throne room, he later takes a pair of Shurikens from the corpse of Bull in the crashed Scout Ship. Wolf later uses one to accidentally kill Jesse, pinning her body to a wall, several feet above the floor. However this does not break the Yautja Honor Code, seeing as Jesse ran into the Shuriken's path and was not intentionally killed.
- Alien vs. Predator (film)
- Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem
- Predator: Concrete Jungle (video game)
- AVP: Evolution
- The blade is available as an upgrade to the Smart-Disc in the video game Predator: Concrete Jungle.
- The three Young Bloods Celtic, Chopper and Scar all carried a Shuriken, but only Scar actually used his. Chopper was killed by Grid before he had the chance to use his and Celtic had an opportunity to use his against the Xenomorph Grid, but for unconfirmed reasons, chose not to, but Scar managed to kill a Facehugger, kill a Xenomorph, attack Alexa and Sebastian and injure the Queen with his pair of Shuriken.
- Scar and Wolf are the only two Yautja on film to use Shuriken.