Stephani Danelle Perry is an American novelist who wrote the novels Aliens: Labyrinth, Aliens: Berserker, Aliens: Criminal Enterprise and Aliens vs. Predator: War, and co-wrote the novels Aliens: The Female War and Aliens vs. Predator: Prey with her father Steve Perry. She also wrote the technical guide Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report.
S. D. Perry is currently living in Portland, Oregon with her husband, Myk, her two children Cyrus and Myk, Jr., and their two dogs. She mostly writes tie-in novels based on works in the fantasy/science-fiction/horror genre, including Resident Evil, Star Trek, Aliens and Predator. She has also written a handful of short stories and movie novelizations.
- 1993, The Female War: The third of the novel series; co-written with her father Steve Perry and adapted from the Dark Horse Comics mini-series. ISBN 978-0-553-56159-3.
- 1996, Labyrinth: The sixth of the series; novel set in a Xenomorph nest and adapted from a Dark Horse Comics mini-series. ISBN 978-0-553-57491-3.
- 1998, Berserker: The ninth of the series, also adapted from a Dark Horse Comics mini-series. ISBN 978-0-553-57731-0.
- 2008, Criminal Enterprise: The thirteenth of the series, an original novel. ISBN 978-1-59582-003-7.
Aliens vs. Predator Edit
- 1994, Prey (with Steve Perry), Spectra Books, 272 pages, ISBN 978-0-553-56555-3.
- 1999, War , 208 pages, Spectra Books, ISBN 978-0-553-57732-7.
The novel focuses on plotting, character interaction, and small, well-planned strikes against Cardassians. Unlike many other Star Trek books, Night of the Wolves doesn't feature space battles or any large-scale battles at all. The characterization is superb, and so is author S.D. Perry's attention to the extant information from the television series.
- With seven titles to her name, Perry is the most prolific writer in the Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator franchises. Her father Steve is second, with five.