Stephani Danelle Perry (born March 14, 1970) is an American novelist who wrote the novels Aliens: Labyrinth, Aliens: Berserker, Aliens: Criminal Enterprise and Aliens vs. Predator: War and the technical guide Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report. She also co-wrote the novels Aliens: The Female War and Aliens vs. Predator: Prey with her father Steve Perry and contributed to the anthology novel Predator: If It Bleeds. With eight titles to her name, Perry is the most prolific fiction author in the Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator franchises.
S. D. Perry is currently living in Portland, Oregon with her husband, Myk, and their two boys. She mostly writes tie-in novels based on works in the fantasy/science-fiction/horror genres, including Star Trek, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Resident Evil, Alien and Predator. She has also written a handful of short stories and movie novelizations.
The novel focuses on plotting, character interaction, and small, well-planned strikes against Cardassians. Unlike many other Star Trek books, Night of the Wolves doesn't feature space battles or any large-scale battles at all. The characterization is superb, and so is author S.D. Perry's attention to the extant information from the television series.
- Aliens: The Female War, with Steve Perry
- Aliens vs. Predator: Prey, with Steve Perry
- Aliens: Labyrinth
- Aliens: Berserker
- Aliens vs. Predator: War
- Aliens: Criminal Enterprise
- Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report
- Predator: If It Bleeds
- As well as her work within the Alien and Alien vs. Predator franchises, which includes several novel adaptations of comic books from Dark Horse Comics, Perry has worked with Dark Horse on some of their other properties, including writing the novelizations of the Timecop and Virus feature films.