- This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
Predator or Predators may refer to:
- The extensive Predator franchise.
- Predator (film), a 1987 film directed by John McTiernan.
- Predators (film), a 2010 sequel directed by Nimród Antal.
- Predator (soundtrack), the soundtrack to the 1987 film.
- Predators (soundtrack), the soundtrack to the 2010 film.
- Predator (novel), the novelization of the film of the same name.
- Predator (comics line), a long-running line of comic books based on the Predator franchise from Dark Horse Comics.
- Predator (1989 comic series), also known as Predator: Concrete Jungle, a 1989 comic book series.
- Predator (2009 comic series), also known as Predator: Prey to the Heavens, a 2009 comic book series.
- Predators (comic series), a 2010 comic book series.
- Predators (trade paperback), a trade paperback collection of the three Predators comics.
- Predators (Robert Rodriguez), an unmade 1996 script by Robert Rodriguez.
- Predators (Vincenzo Natali), an unmade 2010 film concept by Vincenzo Natali.
- Predator (1987 video game), a 1987 video game based on the film of the same name.
- Predator (2004 video game), a 2004 video game.
- Predators (2010 video game), a 2010 mobile game.
- Predators (Gameloft), a 2010 mobile game.
- Predator (Kenner), a toy line from Kenner Products based on the Predator franchise.
- Predator (Micro Machines), a toy line from Galoob based on the 1987 film.
- Predator (NECA), a toy line from NECA based on the Predator franchise.
- Predators (Hot Toys), a toy line from Hot Toys based on the 2010 film.
- The Yautja, often simply called the Predator, the titular antagonist of the Predator franchise.
- The Jungle Hunter, credited as "The Predator", the individual creature in the film Predator.
- The City Hunter, credited as "The Predator", the individual creature in the film Predator 2.