|Release date(s)||October 20, 2015|
|Media type|| Mass-market paperback|
|Series||The Rage War|
|Preceded by||Predator: South China Sea|
Predator: Incursion is a 2015 novel written by Tim Lebbon and published by Titan Books. Its plot revolves around a large group of Predators being driven from their home system by Aliens that have been weaponized by an unknown enemy. Both are now on a direct path for Earth. The novel was originally set to be released on September 25, 2015, but this was later pushed back to October 20, 2015.
The first in an epic trilogy crossing between Predator, Alien, and AVP! When huge Predator spacecraft begin entering human space in alarming numbers, the Colonial Marines assume an invasion and launch a full military response. Then they learn that the Predators are fleeing an invading force — an army of Xenomorphs! Someone has learned how to weaponize the Aliens, and their trajectory through Predator space has placed them on a path to Earth. Beginning an epic three-book space war that will include: Predator: Incursion; Alien: Invasion; Alien vs. Predator: Armageddon.
- Predator: Incursion was the first Predator novel to be published by Titan Books, taking over from DH Press.
- With Predator: Incursion, Tim Lebbon became the first author to pen more than one Alien/Predator/Alien vs. Predator novel since John Shirley, who wrote Predator: Forever Midnight and Aliens: Steel Egg in 2006 and 2007, respectively. Assuming the Rage War trilogy is completed as planned, he will also become one of only three authors to pen more than two novels for the franchise, the others being Steve Perry and his daughter S. D. Perry.
- Despite the title only including Predator, the Aliens feature heavily in the novel's plot.
- The cover of the novel appears to be taken from a promotional image of Wolf for Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem; the fact the background appears to be a sewer tunnel (as seen in Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem) further supports this.
- ↑ "Titan Books - Predator: Incursion (The Rage War #1)". Retrieved on 2015-09-16.