Predator: If It Bleeds is a 2017 anthology novel published by Titan Books. The book contains 16 short stories by different writers that chiefly focus on the Yautja. Contributing authors include Kevin J. Anderson, David Boop, Jennifer Brozek, Larry Correia, Mira Grant, Tim Lebbon, Jonathan Maberry, Andrew Mayne, Weston Ochse, S. D. Perry, Steve Perry, Holly Roberds, Jeremy Robinson, Bryan Thomas Schmidt, John Shirley, Peter J. Wacks, Wendy N. Wagner and Dayton Ward. It was released on October 17, 2017.
Over centuries, extraterrestrial hunters of the Yautja race — also known as Predators — have encountered (and stalked) humans on Earth and in the depths of space. Offered here are sixteen all-new stories of such hunts, written by name of today's most extraordinary authors.
- Devil Dogs by Tim Lebbon
- Stonewall's Last Stand by Jeremy Robinson
- Rematch by Steve Perry
- May Blood Pave My Way Home by Weston Ochse
- Storm Blood by Peter J. Wacks and David Boop
- Last Report from the KSS Psychopomp by Jennifer Brozek
- Skeld's Keep by S. D. Perry
- Indigenous Species by Kevin J. Anderson
- Blood and Sand by Mira Grant
- Tin Warriors by John Shirley
- Three Sparks by Larry Correia
- The Pilot by Andrew Mayne
- Buffalo Jump by Wendy N. Wagner
- Drug War by Bryan Thomas Schmidt and Holly Roberds
- Recon by Dayton Ward
- Gameworld by Jonathan Maberry
- The book's title is taken from the line, "If it bleeds, we can kill it," spoken by Dutch in the film Predator. The similar Alien anthology novel published earlier the same year, Aliens: Bug Hunt, likewise takes its title from film dialogue, in that case from Aliens.
- Several of the stories feature characters from other films and novels in the Predator franchise, including Harrigan and Garber.
- Of the 18 authors contributing to the anthology, Kevin J. Anderson, Tim Lebbon, S. D. Perry, Steve Perry and John Shirley have all previously written stories for the Predator franchise, be they novels, video games or comic books. Additionally, Weston Ochse, Larry Correia and Jonathan Maberry previously contributed short stories to the Aliens: Bug Hunt anthology novel.