Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
While fighting Xenomorphs inside Hadley's Hope Maio found himself trapped and half-buried by debris. Corporal Winter eventually entered the room in which Maio was trapped and quickly killed an attacking Warrior, saving Maio's life. Cpl. Winter lifted up the debris allowing Maio to pull himself free and get up on the feet.
Maio was outfitted with standard issue M3 Pattern Personal Armor for protection; his armor was fitted with a TNR Shoulder Lamp attachment for illumination. He had customized his armor vest with a skull and crossbones design painted on the chest plate. Maio was armed with a standard M41A Pulse Rifle MK2 and an M4A3 Service Pistol which he kept on his right hip. Maio also carried three knifes; two on his chest straps and one on his right leg.
- This character is the in-game representation of costumer and Aliens fan Sean Maio. Maio was given his cameo appearance as a thank you from Gearbox Software and SEGA for his motion capture performance and his work promoting Aliens: Colonial Marines. His in-game appearance was modeled using his actual likeness as a reference, and is also one of the male Marine head options in Multiplayer Customization.
- Sean Maio, Angie Duplis and Chris Duplis were the three American members of the "Aliens Legacy" fan group who were hired by SEGA to be characters at the official Aliens: Colonial Marines booth at the E3, Penny Arcade Expo, and various other game industry events across the U.S. from early 2010 to the game's launch in 2013.
- In October of 2011, Sean was invited to Gearbox Software's studio in Plano, TX, to record an in-costume motion capture session which would become the basis of the Smartgun animations used in the final game.
- Like many other Marines in the game, Maio's sidearm glitches through straps in his leg.
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (video game)