The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 3,417 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Xenopedia mourns Trevor Steedman aka Pvt. Wierzbowski, who has sadly passed away.
McBride in Covenant
First photo of Danny McBride on the set of Alien: Covenant released!
New comic series Aliens: Defiance begins!
Dark Horse Turns 30
Dark Horse Comics celebrates its 30th year!
Aliens: Defiance is an ongoing 12-issue limited comic book series that is being published currently by Dark Horse Comics. It is also being published simultaneously in the digital format via Dark Horse Digital. The story is written by Brian Wood, illustrated by Tristan Jones and Riccardo Burchielli, inked by Tristan Jones, colored by Dan Jackson, lettered by Nate Piekos and edited by Spencer Cushing, with cover art by Massimo Carnevale. Stephanie Hans, Sachin Teng and Mark A. Nelson also provided variant covers for the first issue.
The series, set between Alien and Aliens, tells the story of Zula Hendricks, a rookie Colonial Marine who goes A.W.O.L. to defend the Earth from the Xenomorphs. The series is being released alongside the tie-in short story Aliens: Defiance - Extravehicular, produced by the same creative team.
In the Aliens comics line, Aliens: Defiance is preceded by Aliens 30th Anniversary: The Original Comics Series and was published concurrently with Aliens: Defiance - Extravehicular.
The trailer for the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator.
Jean-Claude Van Damme, the original actor who played the Jungle Hunter, on set with Carl Weathers.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- Predator designer Stan Winston has repeatedly credited Aliens director and personal friend James Cameron for coming up with the Predator's distinctive mandibles when Cameron suggested them to him on a flight they were taking together.
- At one point, Steven Spielberg was considered as a director for Alien.
- There are a series of unofficial Aliens, Predator and Aliens vs. Predator novels that have only ever been published in Hungary. One of these books is an adaptation of the video game Aliens versus Predator 2.
- The combat androids in the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator have the Weyland-Yutani logo imprinted on their eyeballs.
- It took four actors to portray the Alien in Alien — while Bolaji Badejo was the Alien in most scenes, Eddie Powell was the creature when it attacks Brett and Dallas, Roy Scammell performed the stunt of it being ejected from the shuttle and Percy Edwards provided the creature's vocals. Scammell is the only one of the actors still alive today.
Since Xenos are hermaphroidic, it's odd to see that on pages with Xeno Queens, it says that their gender are female. Are Queens ACTUALLY female or is…Read more >
Read more >
Everybody has a Favorite predator, I know i do, in fact, there are so many predators out there that have appeared in movie, comics, games and even b…
Been trying to earn the "fanatical" badge for a while now and just found out that it reset. Wtf? I even did multiple edits yesterday. Anyone have any…Read more >