The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 4,180 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Amanda Ripley and Zula Hendricks unite in new comic series sequel!
Alien: Isolation Novel
Author Keith R. A. DeCandido announces new Alien: Isolation tie-in novel!
The Predator Final Trailer
Final trailer for The Predator is released!
Disney Buys Fox
Disney purchases 20th Century Fox, and with it the AVP franchise!
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
Grid Headbites Celtic in Alien vs. Predator.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- Brett actor Harry Dean Stanton had to pass on the opportunity to play the bartender in Stanley Kubrick's film The Shining — which has been called one of the greatest horror films of all time — due to commitments with Alien — which has also been called one of the greatest horror films of all time.
- The mural in Prometheus featuring what appears to be a Xenomorph and two Facehuggers was created by original Alien designer H. R. Giger.
- The AKM, Colt M1911 and Heckler & Koch MP5 are the only three firearms to appear in all three Predator films.
- Roughly 70% of the creature effects shots in Alien vs. Predator were created using suits, puppets and miniatures rather than computer-generated imagery (CGI), as director Paul W. S. Anderson wanted the monsters to be "there in the frame". However, CGI tails were added to the Aliens and the Queen as they were difficult to animate using puppetry.
- In an interview with Moviefone, Ripley actress Sigourney Weaver said that every time they came to film the death scene for a character in Aliens, she would give the corresponding actor or actress a bouquet of flowers. When it was time for Burke actor Paul Reiser to die, she gave him a handful of dead blossoms.
My approach to Seegson has always been shrouded in mystery. Specifically the date of the comapny being founded, you know I question on why the develo…Read more >
(Updated as of 30/11/2018)
Hello yet again discerning AVP fans, this time I am listing only those Xenomorphs that I believe to be canonical or canonic…Read more >
Okay, this one is not going to be that crazy article that connects a bunch of EU material together to make a mega theory of "what if the Preds evolve…Read more >