The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting all information
on the Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 2,327 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
Ready to contribute? Read this first!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
William Gibson's Alien III was a 1987 script draft for a sequel to Aliens. Gibson was the first of eight different writers to tackle the Alien3 project, and his first draft screenplay is arguably the most well-known of the unmade scripts for the film as it has been available to read on the internet for many years. The story bears no relation to Alien3 as it was ultimately made, and instead revolves around Dwayne Hicks and Bishop battling genetically-altered Xenomorphs aboard an enormous space station named Anchorpoint.
Have an idea for a Featured Poll? Tell us here. · Featured Poll Archive
I have a few theories why the Predators skin some of their victims.
- They see the person as weak or pathetic.
- They do it as a warning. (Wolf from AVP-R…
I've decided to novelise Aliens: Colonial Marines. I'm going to change the story a bit and get rid of the "Do this, kill that" feel from the game. I'…Read more >
There have been two alternative reproduction cycles that have appeared in the movies that show how individual xenomorphs can reproduce without the ne…Read more >
WHAT'S THE STORY MOTHER ?
The Motion Tracker
Bing News search
View · Edit · News Archive (incomplete)
|Did You Know?|
- The Dragon in Alien3 is by far the deadliest Xenomorph individual seen in the film series, claiming 15 kills (not counting its host) during the course of the film, plus an additional two in the extended Assembly Cut. Even discounting the Assembly Cut, the Dragon killed more than three times as many people as the next deadliest Xenomorph, the Alien from Alien.
- The Alien Hive set built inside Acton Lane Power Station for Aliens was kept intact after filming; the station was later used as the Axis Chemicals set for the 1989 film Batman. When the crew of Batman first entered the set, they found most of the Hive set still intact.
- The MP5A3s seen in Predator are not actually MP5s, but rather civilian-legal semi-automatic-only HK94s, cut down to resemble MP5s and converted to fully-automatic.
- Gorman actor William Hope voiced the antagonistic Dr. Groves in the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator. He also provided voice acting for the Predator characters in the game, something he had previously done in Aliens versus Predator (1999) and Aliens versus Predator 2.