The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 3,691 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Alien: Covenant is released the theaters around the world!
Alien Day London event
Xenopedia editor and Admin Leigh Burne reports on the Alien Day event in London.
Predator Set Photos
The first set photos from The Predator are released!
Like Father, Like Son
Gary Busey's son Jake joins The Predator's cast!
Aliens: Defiance is an ongoing 12-issue limited comic book series that is being published currently by Dark Horse Comics. It is also being published simultaneously in the digital format via Dark Horse Digital. The story is written by Brian Wood, illustrated and inked by Tristan Jones, Riccardo Burchielli, Tony Brescini and Stephen Thompson, colored by Dan Jackson, lettered by Nate Piekos and edited by Spencer Cushing and Kevin Burkhalter, with cover art by Massimo Carnevale and Stephanie Hans. Hans, Sachin Teng and Mark A. Nelson also provided variant covers for the first issue. The series was released alongside the tie-in short story Aliens: Defiance - Extravehicular, produced by the same creative team.
The comic, set between Alien and Aliens, tells the story of Private Zula Hendricks, a rookie Colonial Marine who goes A.W.O.L. to defend the Earth from the Xenomorphs. She is aided by Davis One, a Weyland-Yutani synthetic who has broken his programming and developed his own personal mission to stop the company from acquiring the creatures for research.
In the Aliens comics line, Aliens: Defiance was preceded by Aliens 30th Anniversary: The Original Comics Series, is being published concurrently with Aliens: Defiance - Extravehicular and Aliens: Life and Death, and will be followed by Aliens: The Original Comics Series Volume 2.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
Grid Headbites Celtic in Alien vs. Predator.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- Several elements in the film Prometheus were actually recycled from concepts rejected for Alien in 1979. These include the head-up displays inside the ground team's helmet visors and the sequence where the crew recovers an Engineer head and returns it to the ship for study (originally to involve the Pilot's head). The design of the Prometheus' bridge is also very similar to an early design proposed for the bridge of the Nostromo, which was discarded because it would have been too expensive to build at the time.
- Contrary to popular belief, Michael Biehn did not have a problem with Corporal Hicks dying in Alien3, but he did strongly object to the way it was done at the very opening of the film. The actor has since proposed that his character should have appeared alongside Ripley in the movie so that their relationship could be further developed, before he was killed later in the film.
- According to author James A. Moore, 20th Century Fox originally wanted his novel Alien: Sea of Sorrows to ignore the events of Alien3 and Alien Resurrection and reference only the first two films in the series. However, the studio later changed its mind, and the book had to be altered to include the later movies, a change Moore personally welcomed.
- The Phased Plasma Pulse Rifle, P9 SHARP Rifle and G2 Electroshock Grenade available as pre-order bonuses or DLC for Aliens: Colonial Marines are based on boasts made by Private Hudson in the Special Edition of Aliens.
- The actor who played Rusten Quinn in Alien vs. Predator, Carsten Norgaard, broke a rib during the filming of his fight with Celtic at the mouth of the ice tunnel, but did not attribute the pain to a broken bone at the time. In fact, he continued working for the remainder of the day and all of the following day before realizing the nature of his injury and receiving treatment.
Alrit so a week or two ago Neca showed us the figures for series 18! which is your favorite? tell me in the comment section down below I really want …Read more >
i figured out how to make it bigger, and heres my facehugger art!Read more >
SInce the novelisation of A:C presented a different origin story for the xeno species than what we were lead to believe in the film, is the A:C - Ori…Read more >