The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 3,864 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
New Aliens Comic
Dark Horse announces new Aliens comic series!
Disney Buys Fox
Disney purchases 20th Century Fox, and with it the AVP franchise!
The Predator's Poster
The Predator gets an electrifying poster!
New Predator Tales
New anthology of Predator short stories hits the shelves!
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
A preview from Predator: Life and Death.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- The Dragon in Alien3 is by far the deadliest Alien individual seen in the film series, claiming 15 kills (not counting its host) during the course of the film, plus an additional two in the extended Special Edition. Even discounting the Special Edition, the Dragon killed more than three times as many people as the next deadliest Xenomorph, the Alien from Alien.
- The Alien Hive set built inside Acton Lane Power Station for Aliens was essentially abandoned after filming. The station was later used as the Axis Chemicals set for the 1989 film Batman, and when the crew of Batman first entered the station, they found most of the Hive still intact inside.
- According to Sigourney Weaver, a script for a fifth Alien film was completed almost immediately after Alien Resurrection was released, but she was not interested and the film was evidently scrapped.
- Winona Ryder wanted to use a body double to film her parts in the underwater scene of Alien Resurrection because she suffers from an acute fear of drowning owing to a traumatic near-drowning she endured at the age of 12. While she ultimately agreed to film the scene — largely because director Jean-Pierre Jeunet insisted a body double would be too obvious to audiences — Ryder suffered from anxiety on the first day of filming and some of the sequences had to be reshot numerous times.
- Alien3 was nicknamed "Skinheads in Space" by its British crew, due to its predominantly bald cast. Many of the actors were hesitant about shaving their heads for the film, but when they learned that Sigourney Weaver would be doing the same, they unanimously agreed.
So Finally I get to talk about the Predator Fan App! I Honestly don't know where to start with this one because there is just so much to talk about. …Read more >
Hi, Alien: Isolation is by far my favorite Alien game and one of the best stories, for that reason I wrote a short story about how Marlow and crew fo…Read more >