The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 3,387 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
New comic series Aliens: Defiance begins!
Photographs show an explosion on set as filming on Alien: Covenant commences!
Shane Black's Predator sequel gets a name!
Dark Horse Turns 30
Dark Horse Comics celebrates its 30th year!
Aliens: Defiance is an ongoing 12-issue limited comic book series that is being published currently by Dark Horse Comics. It is also being published simultaneously in the digital format via Dark Horse Digital. The story is written by Brian Wood, illustrated by Tristan Jones and Riccardo Burchielli, inked by Tristan Jones, colored by Dan Jackson, lettered by Nate Piekos and edited by Spencer Cushing, with cover art by Massimo Carnevale. Stephanie Hans, Sachin Teng and Mark A. Nelson also provided variant covers for the first issue.
The series, set between Alien and Aliens, tells the story of Zula Hendricks, a rookie Colonial Marine who goes A.W.O.L. to defend the Earth from the Xenomorphs. The series is being released alongside the tie-in short story Aliens: Defiance - Extravehicular, produced by the same creative team.
In the Aliens comics line, Aliens: Defiance is preceded by Aliens 30th Anniversary: The Original Comics Series and was published concurrently with Aliens: Defiance - Extravehicular.
The trailer for the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator.
Wierzbowski, Crowe, Hicks and Hudson aboard the dropship.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- Originally, in Alien, there was supposed to be an eighth member of the crew of the Nostromo, a security officer called E. R. Fazio. He was scripted to be killed by the fully grown Alien not long after Kane's death while searching through the ship. However, the character was cut from the film early in production.
- Contrary to popular belief, Michael Biehn did not have a problem with Corporal Hicks dying in Alien3, but he did strongly object to the way it was done at the very opening of the film. The actor has since proposed that his character should have appeared alongside Ripley in the movie so that their relationship could be further developed, before he was killed later in the film.
- The Jungle Hunter from Predator originally had a much more elaborate mask. The design was rejected before filming began, but it was later reused for Guardian in Predator 2, and inspired the masks of Celtic from Alien vs. Predator and Scarface from the video game Predator: Concrete Jungle.
- Some Combat Androids in the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator are equipped with armored helmets very similar to those worn by the Weyland-Yutani Commandos in Alien3.
- Los Angeles did not actually have a subway network at the time Predator 2 was made (1990), but did by the year the film was set (1997) — the first underground metro line in the city, the Red Line, opened in January 1993.
Since Xenos are hermaphroidic, it's odd to see that on pages with Xeno Queens, it says that their gender are female. Are Queens ACTUALLY female or is…Read more >
Read more >
Everybody has a Favorite predator, I know i do, in fact, there are so many predators out there that have appeared in movie, comics, games and even b…
Been trying to earn the "fanatical" badge for a while now and just found out that it reset. Wtf? I even did multiple edits yesterday. Anyone have any…Read more >