The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting all information
on the Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 2,302 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
Ready to contribute? Read this first!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
William Gibson's Alien III was a 1987 script draft for a sequel to Aliens. Gibson was the first of eight different writers to tackle the Alien3 project, and his first draft screenplay is arguably the most well-known of the unmade scripts for the film as it has been available to read on the internet for many years. The story bears no relation to Alien3 as it was ultimately made, and instead revolves around Dwayne Hicks and Bishop battling genetically-altered Xenomorphs aboard an enormous space station named Anchorpoint.
Have an idea for a Featured Poll? Tell us here. · Featured Poll Archive
I have a few theories why the Predators skin some of their victims.
- They see the person as weak or pathetic.
- They do it as a warning. (Wolf from AVP-R…
I've decided to novelise Aliens: Colonial Marines. I'm going to change the story a bit and get rid of the "Do this, kill that" feel from the game. I'…Read more >
There have been two alternative reproduction cycles that have appeared in the movies that show how individual xenomorphs can reproduce without the ne…Read more >
WHAT'S THE STORY MOTHER ?
The Motion Tracker
Bing News search
View · Edit · News Archive (incomplete)
|Did You Know?|
- Alien writers David Giler and Walter Hill considered having the Nostromo crew summon Genghis Khan and Jack the Ripper to fight the Alien.
- In William Gibson's original script for Alien3, Hicks and Bishop became the series' main characters, and they, along with another team of Colonial Marines, became involved in a Xenomorph outbreak on a massive space station, where the Aliens are being bred and studied for use as a bio-weapon. The film was to end with a cliffhanger setting up a fourth movie that would take place on Earth.
- The term "Xenomorph" was originally coined by Aliens director and writer James Cameron for an unfilmed project called Mother.
- The Combat Androids in the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator have the Weyland-Yutani logo imprinted on their eyeballs.