The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 3,479 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Alan Dean Foster to pen Alien: Covenant novelisation!
Aliens: Life and Death
The latest Life and Death series begins!
McBride in Covenant
First photo of Danny McBride on the set of Alien: Covenant released!
Dark Horse Turns 30
Dark Horse Comics celebrates its 30th year!
Aliens: Defiance is an ongoing 12-issue limited comic book series that is being published currently by Dark Horse Comics. It is also being published simultaneously in the digital format via Dark Horse Digital. The story is written by Brian Wood, illustrated by Tristan Jones and Riccardo Burchielli, inked by Tristan Jones, colored by Dan Jackson, lettered by Nate Piekos and edited by Spencer Cushing, with cover art by Massimo Carnevale. Stephanie Hans, Sachin Teng and Mark A. Nelson also provided variant covers for the first issue.
The series, set between Alien and Aliens, tells the story of Zula Hendricks, a rookie Colonial Marine who goes A.W.O.L. to defend the Earth from the Xenomorphs. The series is being released alongside the tie-in short story Aliens: Defiance - Extravehicular, produced by the same creative team.
In the Aliens comics line, Aliens: Defiance was preceded by Aliens 30th Anniversary: The Original Comics Series, and published concurrently with Aliens: Defiance - Extravehicular and Aliens: Life and Death.
The trailer for the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator.
Jean-Claude Van Damme, the original actor who played the Jungle Hunter, on set with Carl Weathers.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- The Nostromo model in Alien was originally going to be yellow.
- After the release of Alien3, Sigourney Weaver commented on her apparent exit from the franchise, joking that "they'd probably find a way to resurrect Ripley using the DNA in her fingernails". In doing so, she'd unintentionally foreshadowed the basic scenario of Alien Resurrection, made five years later.
- Blain's M134 Minigun used in Predator was later modified and reused in Terminator 2: Judgement Day (directed by Aliens director and writer James Cameron and starring Predator star Arnold Schwarzenegger).
- Roughly 70% of the creature effects shots in Alien vs. Predator were created using suits, puppets, and miniatures rather than computer-generated imagery (CGI), as director Paul W. S. Anderson wanted the monsters to be "there in the frame". However, CGI tails were added to the Aliens and the Queen, as they were difficult to animate using puppetry.
- Alien3 was nicknamed "Skinheads in Space" by its British crew, due to its predominantly bald cast. Many of the actors were hesitant about shaving their heads for the film, but when they learned that Sigourney Weaver would be doing the same, they unanimously agreed.
So this is specifically on Predalien (Earth) (Chet) I don't think that she plants the embryos down the Pregnant mothers throats well Carrie,yes but, …Read more >
So I've been thinking about Predaliens and what role they could possibly serve in the hive. Generally, they seem to be sort of a heavy assault unit, …Read more >
Following my last theory (Blog below), that of the Prometheus movie and its relation with greek mythology, now I have the theory for the upcoming Ali…Read more >