The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 3,869 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Disney Buys Fox
Disney purchases 20th Century Fox, and with it the AVP franchise!
The Predator's Poster
The Predator gets an electrifying poster!
New Predator Tales
New anthology of Predator short stories hits the shelves!
Alien Gets Augmented
Titan publishes an augmented reality Xenomorph survival manual!
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
A preview from Predator: Life and Death.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- The American Film Institute ranked the Alien as the fourteenth best villain in American film history in their list of the 100 greatest heroes and villains.
- Corporal Hicks was originally portrayed by actor James Remar in Aliens. However, Remar was caught in possession of illegal substances and consequently was fired from the production after two weeks of filming. The part was recast with Michael Biehn. Despite the recasting, Remar actually appears as Hicks in the finished version of the film (with his back to the camera), in the wide shot where the Colonial Marines first encounter the Alien Hive.
- The AKM, Colt M1911 and Heckler & Koch MP5 are the only three firearms to appear in all three Predator films.
- Lieutenant Gorman actor William Hope voiced the antagonistic Dr. Groves in the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator and Marshal Waits in Alien: Isolation. He also provided voice acting for the Predator characters in Aliens vs. Predator, something he had previously done in Aliens versus Predator (1999) and Aliens versus Predator 2.
- Despite being set in Gunnison, Colorado, United States, Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem was filmed in the province of British Columbia, Canada. As a result, the climate and vegetation of the town depicted in the film is inaccurate to real life Gunnison's, which does not support the growth of ferns or any of the other lush vegetation seen in the film.
Just what is the xenomorphs gender? The topic of what the xenomorphs gender is has been heavily debated by many fans. I have done a blog talking abou…Read more >
hiRead more >