The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting all information
on the Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 2,245 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
Ready to contribute? Read this first!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
M41A Pulse Rifle is an American-made assault carbine chambered for 10×24mm Caseless ammunition. It was employed by the United States Colonial Marine Corps and the United States Army as their primary infantry weapon during the late 22nd century. Through its use with the USCM, it saw regular use in various engagements with the Xenomorph and Yautja species.
Have an idea for a Featured Poll? Tell us here. · Featured Poll Archive
Planet of the Vampires (Italian: Terrore nello spazio) is a 1965 Italian/Spanish science fiction horror film directed by Mario Bava.Two huge interpl…Read more >
A well-known easter egg from Predator 2 is the presence of Alien skull in trophy case on the Predator ship. Aside from a couple human skulls, there a…Read more >
- Note: this is obviously a work in progress.
Quarax's Real Parts Aliens M314 Motion Tracker Assembly Guide is an X-part guide on building a replica of th…Read more >
Hi, I'm about to write an AVP novel.
It's all about a Predator dispatched to a planet to stop Weyland Yutani from cloning Predators. While on the plan…Read more >
|Official Friends of Xenopedia|
WHAT'S THE STORY MOTHER ?
The Motion Tracker
Bing News search
View · Edit · News Archive (incomplete)
|Did You Know?|
- Brett actor Harry Dean Stanton passed on the opportunity to work with Stanley Kubrick, director of 2001: A Space Odyssey, which has been called one of the best films of all time, due to commitments with Alien.
- Alien is lauded as a classic today, but the critical reception at the time of its release was lukewarm.
- Blain's M134 Minigun used in Predator was later modified and reused in Terminator 2: Judgement Day (directed by Aliens director and writer James Cameron and starring Predator star Arnold Schwarzenegger).
- Roughly 70% of the creature effects shots in Alien vs. Predator were created using suits, puppets, and miniatures rather than computer-generated imagery (CGI), as director Paul W. S. Anderson wanted the monsters to be "there in the frame". However, CGI tails were added to the Aliens and the Queen, as they were difficult to animate using puppetry.