The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 4,176 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Amanda Ripley and Zula Hendricks unite in new comic series sequel!
Alien: Isolation Novel
Author Keith R. A. DeCandido announces new Alien: Isolation tie-in novel!
The Predator Final Trailer
Final trailer for The Predator is released!
Disney Buys Fox
Disney purchases 20th Century Fox, and with it the AVP franchise!
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
Grid Headbites Celtic in Alien vs. Predator.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- Brett actor Harry Dean Stanton had to pass on the opportunity to play the bartender in Stanley Kubrick's film The Shining — which has been called one of the greatest horror films of all time — due to commitments with Alien — which has also been called one of the greatest horror films of all time.
- Although Alien is lauded as a classic today, the critical reception at the time of its release was lukewarm.
- Bill Paxton was asked to appear in a cameo in Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem as Ritchie; as he had previously been killed by an Alien (in Aliens) and a Predator (in Predator 2), the Brothers Strause thought it would be a fun coincidence to also have him killed by a Predalien.
- In Alien, Bolaji Badejo didn't play the Alien in two of its most iconic scenes — stuntman Eddie Powell played the creature as it swooped on Brett and snatched Dallas as Badejo found the harness for Brett's scene too restricting and the vents were too small for him to fit into.
- Alien3 was nicknamed "Skinheads in Space" by its British crew, due to its predominantly bald cast. Many of the actors were hesitant about shaving their heads for the film, but when they learned that Sigourney Weaver would be doing the same, they unanimously agreed.
Okay, this one is not going to be that crazy article that connects a bunch of EU material together to make a mega theory of "what if the Preds evolve…Read more >
In the comic, Predator: Homeworld, the two hero thinking about where the Predators evolved. Are they from Earth? Maybe they evolved from our planet m…Read more >
I try to inform these wikis about key related information... I wrote on the Left4Dead Wiki. I noticed weird things about that game...and reported the…Read more >