The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 3,844 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
The Predator's Poster
The Predator gets an electrifying poster!
New Predator Tales
New anthology of Predator short stories hits the shelves!
Alien Gets Augmented
Titan publishes an augmented reality Xenomorph survival manual!
Predator Set Photos
The first set photos from The Predator are released!
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
David Palumbo's artwork for the Fire and Stone crossover.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- Alien co-writers David Giler and Walter Hill considered having the Nostromo crew summon Genghis Khan and Jack the Ripper to fight the Alien.
- Contrary to popular belief, Michael Biehn did not have a problem with Corporal Hicks dying in Alien3, but he did strongly object to the way it was done at the very opening of the film. The actor has since proposed that his character should have appeared alongside Ripley in the movie so that their relationship could be further developed, before he was killed later in the film.
- The MP5A3s seen in Predator are not actually MP5s, but rather civilian-legal semi-automatic-only HK94s, cut down to resemble MP5s and converted to fully-automatic.
- In Alien, Bolaji Badejo didn't play the Alien in two of its most iconic scenes; stuntman Eddie Powell played the creature as it swooped on Brett and snatched Dallas as Badejo found the harness for Brett's scene too restricting and the vents were too small for him to fit into.
- In the Alien films, the synthetic characters' names follow an alphabetical pattern — Ash in Alien, Bishop in Aliens and Alien3, Call in Alien Resurrection and David in Prometheus (A-B-C-D). This tradition was continued in the Fire and Stone comic book event, which featured the synthetic Elden, but was later broken with the introduction of Walter in Alien: Covenant, whose name instead served as a reference to producer Walter Hill.
Hi there, i am creating a xenomorph size chart:
Due to a comment i am…Read more >
Ok... So Its been what? 3 months seen I've done anything here on this wiki. So... Whats going on in my life? Well, for starters...
I survived Hurrican…Read more >
I have been part of a facebook Alien Prequel Fan Club group and Herrozzy who had created a video showcasing the art works which inspired the cinemat…Read more >