The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 3,728 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Alien: Covenant is released the theaters around the world!
Alien Day London event
Xenopedia editor and Admin Leigh Burne reports on the Alien Day event in London.
Predator Set Photos
The first set photos from The Predator are released!
Like Father, Like Son
Gary Busey's son Jake joins The Predator's cast!
Aliens: Defiance is an ongoing 12-issue limited comic book series that is being published currently by Dark Horse Comics. It is also being published simultaneously in the digital format via Dark Horse Digital. The story is written by Brian Wood, illustrated and inked by Tristan Jones, Riccardo Burchielli, Tony Brescini and Stephen Thompson, colored by Dan Jackson, lettered by Nate Piekos and edited by Spencer Cushing and Kevin Burkhalter, with cover art by Massimo Carnevale and Stephanie Hans. Hans, Sachin Teng and Mark A. Nelson also provided variant covers for the first issue. The series was released alongside the tie-in short story Aliens: Defiance - Extravehicular, produced by the same creative team.
The comic, set between Alien and Aliens, tells the story of Private Zula Hendricks, a rookie Colonial Marine who goes A.W.O.L. to defend the Earth from the Xenomorphs. She is aided by Davis One, a Weyland-Yutani synthetic who has broken his programming and developed his own personal mission to stop the company from acquiring the creatures for research.
In the Aliens comics line, Aliens: Defiance was preceded by Aliens 30th Anniversary: The Original Comics Series, is being published concurrently with Aliens: Defiance - Extravehicular and Aliens: Life and Death, and will be followed by Aliens: The Original Comics Series Volume 2.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
Jean-Claude Van Damme, the original actor who played the Jungle Hunter, on set with Carl Weathers.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- The crew on Alien nicknamed the full-grown creature "Little Rascal".
- Contrary to popular belief, Michael Biehn did not have a problem with Corporal Hicks dying in Alien3, but he did strongly object to the way it was done at the very opening of the film. The actor has since proposed that his character should have appeared alongside Ripley in the movie so that their relationship could be further developed, before he was killed later in the film.
- According to author James A. Moore, 20th Century Fox originally wanted his novel Alien: Sea of Sorrows to ignore the events of Alien3 and Alien Resurrection and reference only the first two films in the series. However, the studio later changed its mind, and the book had to be altered to include the later movies, a change Moore personally welcomed.
- The prosthetic head piece used to show Bishop II's injuries in Alien3 was built around an ear originally made for Jack Nicholson in the 1989 film Batman.
- In the Alien films, the synthetic characters' names follow an alphabetical pattern — Ash in Alien, Bishop in Aliens and Alien3, Call in Alien Resurrection and David in Prometheus (A-B-C-D). This tradition was continued in the Fire and Stone comic book event, which featured the synthetic Elden, but was later broken with the introduction of Walter in Alien: Covenant, whose name instead served as a reference to producer Walter Hill.
I had an idea for a new xenomorph type.
the malakmorph, and would come from an octo hugger impregnateing a Mala'kak. The malakmorph would be the size…Read more >
this page is only my veiws and not strict fact.
-Tail is NOT FOR SPREADING RESIN!
Xenomorph drones vomit up the resin found in xenomorph h…Read more >
WARNING. this is a page about my notes. non of this is strict fact, just my understanding of most things.
-Tail is NOT FOR SPREADING RESI…
Read more >