The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 3,596 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
With release approaching, several new Covenant stills hit the web!
Alien Day 2017
Fox announce the Alien Day fan event will return in 2017!
New Covenant Trailer
Alien: Covenant gets a new trailer — showing us the Alien!
Like Father, Like Son
Gary Busey's son Jake joins The Predator's cast!
Aliens: Defiance is an ongoing 12-issue limited comic book series that is being published currently by Dark Horse Comics. It is also being published simultaneously in the digital format via Dark Horse Digital. The story is written by Brian Wood, illustrated and inked by Tristan Jones, Riccardo Burchielli, Tony Brescini and Stephen Thompson, colored by Dan Jackson, lettered by Nate Piekos and edited by Spencer Cushing and Kevin Burkhalter, with cover art by Massimo Carnevale and Stephanie Hans. Hans, Sachin Teng and Mark A. Nelson also provided variant covers for the first issue. The series was released alongside the tie-in short story Aliens: Defiance - Extravehicular, produced by the same creative team.
The comic, set between Alien and Aliens, tells the story of Private Zula Hendricks, a rookie Colonial Marine who goes A.W.O.L. to defend the Earth from the Xenomorphs. She is aided by Davis One, a Weyland-Yutani synthetic who has broken his programming and developed his own personal mission to stop the company from acquiring the creatures for research.
In the Aliens comics line, Aliens: Defiance was preceded by Aliens 30th Anniversary: The Original Comics Series, is being published concurrently with Aliens: Defiance - Extravehicular and Aliens: Life and Death, and will be followed by Aliens: The Original Comics Series Volume 2.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
David Palumbo's artwork for the Fire and Stone crossover.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- The Dragon in Alien3 is by far the deadliest Alien individual seen in the film series, claiming 15 kills (not counting its host) during the course of the film, plus an additional two in the extended Assembly Cut. Even discounting the Assembly Cut, the Dragon killed more than three times as many people as the next deadliest Xenomorph, the Alien from Alien.
- Corporal Hicks was originally portrayed by actor James Remar in Aliens. However, Remar was caught in possession of illegal substances and consequently was fired from the production after two weeks of filming. The part was recast with Michael Biehn. Despite the recasting, Remar actually appears as Hicks in the finished version of the film (with his back to the camera), in the wide shot where the Colonial Marines first encounter the Alien Hive.
- Blain's M134 Minigun used in Predator was later modified and reused in Terminator 2: Judgement Day (directed by Aliens director and writer James Cameron and starring Predator star Arnold Schwarzenegger).
- The Phased Plasma Pulse Rifle, P9 SHARP Rifle and G2 Electroshock Grenade available as pre-order bonuses or DLC for Aliens: Colonial Marines are based on boasts made by Private Hudson in the Special Edition of Aliens.
- Alien3 was nicknamed "Skinheads in Space" by its British crew, due to its predominantly bald cast. Many of the actors were hesitant about shaving their heads for the film, but when they learned that Sigourney Weaver would be doing the same, they unanimously agreed.
Happy (almost) Alien Day everyone! Tomorrow, Wednesday, April 26th at 11am PDT, Fandom will be presenting a 2-hour live stream of Alien: Isolation game…Read more >
So, Lets talk about Scavage Predator! This will most likely lead to some of you leaving your own ideas and discussions of Scavage, and to that, I hig…Read more >
Ok, so we all remember that scene is Alien When Ripley runs to Parker & Lambert's aid While hearing the panicked screams of Lambert and finds Parker …Read more >