The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting all information
on the Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 2,362 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
Ready to contribute? Read this first!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
How will you survive?
Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility.
What the hell are you?
These Colonial Marines are very tough hombres. There's nothing they can't handle.
William Gibson's Alien III was a 1987 script draft for a sequel to Aliens. Gibson was the first of eight different writers to tackle the Alien3 project, and his first draft screenplay is arguably the most well-known of the unmade scripts for the film as it has been available to read on the internet for many years. The story bears no relation to Alien3 as it was ultimately made, and instead revolves around Dwayne Hicks and Bishop battling genetically-altered Xenomorphs aboard an enormous space station named Anchorpoint.
Have an idea for a Featured Poll? Tell us here. · Featured Poll Archive
Having had a chance to play a bit of , here are some early thoughts. This isn't a full review, because truth is this game is hard, so I'm not even hal…Read more >
my favorite predator is scar for i like his looks.Read more >
I have a few theories why the Predators skin some of their victims.
- They see the person as weak or pathetic.
- They do it as a warning. (Wolf from AVP-R…
I've decided to novelise Aliens: Colonial Marines. I'm going to change the story a bit and get rid of the "Do this, kill that" feel from the game. I'…Read more >
WHAT'S THE STORY MOTHER ?
The Motion Tracker
Bing News search
View · Edit · News Archive (incomplete)
|Did You Know?|
- Copywriter Barbara Gips came up with Alien's famed tagline — "In space no one can hear you scream."
- At one point, Steven Spielberg was considered as a director for Alien.
- The M41A Pulse Rifle was originally going to use a Heckler & Koch MP5 as the base of the rifle, instead of a Thompson submachine gun.
- The Combat Androids in the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator have the Weyland-Yutani logo imprinted on their eyeballs.