The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting all information
on the Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 2,363 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
Ready to contribute? Read this first!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
William Gibson's Alien III was a 1987 script draft for a sequel to Aliens. Gibson was the first of eight different writers to tackle the Alien3 project, and his first draft screenplay is arguably the most well-known of the unmade scripts for the film as it has been available to read on the internet for many years. The story bears no relation to Alien3 as it was ultimately made, and instead revolves around Dwayne Hicks and Bishop battling genetically-altered Xenomorphs aboard an enormous space station named Anchorpoint.
Have an idea for a Featured Poll? Tell us here. · Featured Poll Archive
Over the course of this francise it has constantly,questioned,conterdicted it's own canon to the point where.Well lets be honest made it a maze here …Read more >
Having had a chance to play a bit of , here are some early thoughts. This isn't a full review, because truth is this game is hard, so I'm not even hal…Read more >
my favorite predator is scar for i like his looks.Read more >
I have a few theories why the Predators skin some of their victims.
- They see the person as weak or pathetic.
- They do it as a warning. (Wolf from AVP-R…
WHAT'S THE STORY MOTHER ?
The Motion Tracker
Bing News search
View · Edit · News Archive (incomplete)
|Did You Know?|
- According to the book Alien Vault, the Alien in Alien originally had a four-day lifespan and the reason it hid within the Narcissus was because it was looking for a perfect place to die alone.
- Although Alien is lauded as a classic today, the critical reception at the time of its release was lukewarm.
- Blain's M134 Minigun used in Predator was later modified and reused in Terminator 2: Judgement Day (directed by Aliens director and writer James Cameron and starring Predator star Arnold Schwarzenegger).
- The Combat Androids in the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator have the Weyland-Yutani logo imprinted on their eyeballs.