The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 3,852 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
The Predator's Poster
The Predator gets an electrifying poster!
New Predator Tales
New anthology of Predator short stories hits the shelves!
Alien Gets Augmented
Titan publishes an augmented reality Xenomorph survival manual!
Predator Set Photos
The first set photos from The Predator are released!
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
Grid Headbites Celtic in Alien vs. Predator.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- The American Film Institute ranked the Alien as the fourteenth best villain in American film history in their list of the 100 greatest heroes and villains.
- Peter Keyes' name is a reference to the character of "Keys" from E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial. Both characters are antagonistic government agents in pursuit of an alien lifeform for study.
- Although the M41A Pulse Rifle props used in Aliens were constructed primarily from the Thompson submachine gun, a Heckler & Koch MP5 was originally going to be used as the base of the rifle, rather than the Thompson. The original MP5-based design still appears in the film, on Private Frost's "PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER" T-shirt.
- Lieutenant Gorman actor William Hope voiced the antagonistic Dr. Groves in the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator and Marshal Waits in Alien: Isolation. He also provided voice acting for the Predator characters in Aliens vs. Predator, something he had previously done in Aliens versus Predator (1999) and Aliens versus Predator 2.
- The ship names "Nostromo", "Narcissus", "Sulaco", "Patna", "Corazon Oscuro", "Verloc", "Marlow", "Fidanza", "Sephora", "Torrens" and "Europa" are all references to the work or life of author Joseph Conrad.
Hi there, i am creating a xenomorph size chart:
Due to a comment i am…Read more >
Ok... So Its been what? 3 months seen I've done anything here on this wiki. So... Whats going on in my life? Well, for starters...
I survived Hurrican…Read more >
I have been part of a facebook Alien Prequel Fan Club group and Herrozzy who had created a video showcasing the art works which inspired the cinemat…Read more >