The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 4,187 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Amanda Ripley and Zula Hendricks unite in new comic series sequel!
Alien: Isolation Novel
Author Keith R. A. DeCandido announces new Alien: Isolation tie-in novel!
The Predator Final Trailer
Final trailer for The Predator is released!
Disney Buys Fox
Disney purchases 20th Century Fox, and with it the AVP franchise!
Aliens Live was a special screening of Aliens held at the Royal Albert Hall in London on November 6, 2016, as part of the venue's Films in Concert programme. As with other screenings from the Films in Concert series, the movie was accompanied by a live concert performance of its soundtrack, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The film was shown in its extended Special Edition cut.
The one-off event was dedicated to the film's composer James Horner, who had passed away the previous year, and consisted of two screenings of the movie, a matinee performance and an evening performance attended by James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver and Gale Anne Hurd. The orchestra for the event was conducted by Ludwig Wicki. A special commemorative booklet was also produced, containing behind the scenes images from the film, articles on its production and interviews with the cast, crew and personnel involved in the live performances.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
David Palumbo's artwork for the Fire and Stone crossover.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- A flamethrower is used by Ripley in every film in the Alien franchise with the exception of Alien3, although fire is still used against the Xenomorph in that film.
- An ice cube tray was used in the construction of the tracking devices seen in Alien. As a reference to this, the motion tracker in Alien: Isolation also includes an ice cube tray as part of its design.
- The Jungle Hunter from Predator originally had a much more elaborate mask. The design was rejected before filming began, but it was later reused for Guardian in Predator 2, and inspired the masks of Celtic from Alien vs. Predator and Scarface from the video game Predator: Concrete Jungle.
- Lieutenant Gorman actor William Hope voiced the antagonistic Dr. Groves in the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator and Marshal Waits in Alien: Isolation. He also provided voice acting for the Predator characters in Aliens vs. Predator, something he had previously done in Aliens versus Predator (1999) and Aliens versus Predator 2.
- Alien3 was nicknamed "Skinheads in Space" by its British crew, due to its predominantly bald cast. Many of the actors were hesitant about shaving their heads for the film, but when they learned that Sigourney Weaver would be doing the same, they unanimously agreed.
Ok. For those who haven't seen the movie, read at your own risk as this will contain spoilers.
Right as some us know, the movie was....insane, disjoint…
Read more >
My approach to Seegson has always been shrouded in mystery. Specifically the date of the comapny being founded, you know I question on why the develo…Read more >
(Updated as of 9/01/2019)
Hello yet again discerning AVP fans, this time I am listing only those Xenomorphs that I believe to be canonical or canonica…Read more >