The vs. Wiki
BUILDING BETTER WORLDS SINCE
5. 26. 06
Welcome, <insert name here>!
Xenopedia is a comprehensive collaborative database documenting everything in
the official Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator universe, including Prometheus.
Users are currently editing 3,697 articles started since May 26, 2006, and
you can help!
ATTENTION: THIS WIKI CONTAINS UNMARKED SPOILERS
Alien: Covenant is released the theaters around the world!
Alien Day London event
Xenopedia editor and Admin Leigh Burne reports on the Alien Day event in London.
Predator Set Photos
The first set photos from The Predator are released!
Like Father, Like Son
Gary Busey's son Jake joins The Predator's cast!
Aliens: Defiance is an ongoing 12-issue limited comic book series that is being published currently by Dark Horse Comics. It is also being published simultaneously in the digital format via Dark Horse Digital. The story is written by Brian Wood, illustrated and inked by Tristan Jones, Riccardo Burchielli, Tony Brescini and Stephen Thompson, colored by Dan Jackson, lettered by Nate Piekos and edited by Spencer Cushing and Kevin Burkhalter, with cover art by Massimo Carnevale and Stephanie Hans. Hans, Sachin Teng and Mark A. Nelson also provided variant covers for the first issue. The series was released alongside the tie-in short story Aliens: Defiance - Extravehicular, produced by the same creative team.
The comic, set between Alien and Aliens, tells the story of Private Zula Hendricks, a rookie Colonial Marine who goes A.W.O.L. to defend the Earth from the Xenomorphs. She is aided by Davis One, a Weyland-Yutani synthetic who has broken his programming and developed his own personal mission to stop the company from acquiring the creatures for research.
In the Aliens comics line, Aliens: Defiance was preceded by Aliens 30th Anniversary: The Original Comics Series, is being published concurrently with Aliens: Defiance - Extravehicular and Aliens: Life and Death, and will be followed by Aliens: The Original Comics Series Volume 2.
Alien Day 2017 approaches.
Grid Headbites Celtic in Alien vs. Predator.
Nominate an image · View · Edit · Archive
The Motion Tracker is named in tribute to the news section that appeared in Aliens magazine.
|Did You Know?|
- A flamethrower has been used by Ripley in every film in the Alien franchise, with the exception of Alien3, although fire is still used as a weapon in the film.
- When Alien3 was novelized by Alan Dean Foster, author of the novelizations Alien and Aliens, he originally planned to have Newt survive, as he disliked that she was killed in the film. However, studio executives told him he had to remain true to the original script. He changed his novel, but was so upset by the situation that he later refused an offer to write the Alien Resurrection novelization, which was eventually written by the late A. C. Crispin.
- According to Sigourney Weaver, a script for a fifth Alien film was completed almost immediately after Alien Resurrection was released, but she was not interested and the film was evidently scrapped.
- Roughly 70% of the creature effects shots in Alien vs. Predator were created using suits, puppets, and miniatures rather than computer-generated imagery (CGI), as director Paul W. S. Anderson wanted the monsters to be "there in the frame". However, CGI tails were added to the Aliens and the Queen, as they were difficult to animate using puppetry.
- Xenopedia is older than the film Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem.
Alrit so a week or two ago Neca showed us the figures for series 18! which is your favorite? tell me in the comment section down below I really want …Read more >
i figured out how to make it bigger, and heres my facehugger art!Read more >
SInce the novelisation of A:C presented a different origin story for the xeno species than what we were lead to believe in the film, is the A:C - Ori…Read more >