Mad Max was an Alien-themed bar located in Basel, Switzerland. "Movie props" from a private collection were donated and figures and other design elements were contributed by an acclaimed Swiss surrealist artist. The club included 10 Aliens sculptures and a large Alien Queen. The club was closed in 2008. The club was worked on by sculptor and prop builder BekkHans, who previously worked for H. R. Giger and 20th Century Fox, as a joint project. RPF user TMP also worked on the club.
- ALIEN bar | Facebook
- Aliens and Predators, more from the Alien Disco! "Mad Max" in Basel,...
- aliensandpredators: The Discothek “Mad Max” in Basel,...
- BekkHans - Timeless Movie Props - Portfolio
- Showoff Thread For Any Aliens Props, Please Post You Pics!!! - Page 6
- WSDG - Sound isolation for Club Mad Max - Basel, Switzerland
- Z PRODUCTIONS - Designer at Work
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://www.wsdg.com/dynamic.asp?id=resources/technology/isolation
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 http://bekkhans.com/portfolio.html
- ↑ http://www.pichaus.com/aliens-interior-design-awesome-@df6d04357aa4279b5f76071a3fa8e250/
- ↑ http://bekkhans.com/index.html
- ↑ http://www.therpf.com/f9/showoff-thread-any-aliens-props-please-post-you-pics-37174/index6.html
- ↑ http://eurotrip.andreajames.net/index.php?itemid=113
- ↑ http://www.flickr.com/photos/makari/131806919/in/photostream/