He was arrested and kept in Golgotha's brig for striking an officer (without clear reasons). He managed to break free when the base is attacked by Aliens and Predators. He acquired weapons and tried to find 10 security cards, which are scattered throughout the base. He reached a nearby escape capsule and sets the base's self-destruct sequence. Lewis escaped as the base explodes. Apparently, Lewis was Facehugged before the Marine campaign begins, as the ending describes "stomach illness" in Lewis.
- M41A Pulse Rifle
- Franchi SPAS-12
- M56 Smartgun
- M240 Incinerator Unit
- M3 Pattern Personal Armor
- M10 Pattern Ballistic Helmet
- TNR Shoulder Lamp
- Lewis was named after the game's graphic designer of the same name, who also portrayed the character in live-action cutscenes.
- His personal armor has a padlocked heart symbol, like that of Corporal Dwayne Hicks'.
- The picture of Lewis is reversed, as evidenced by the camera on his helmet being on the "left" side and his the lamp being on his "right" shoulder.
- Alien vs Predator (Jaguar video game)