- "You can't see the eyes of the demon... until him come callin'."
- ―King Willie (from Predator 2)
King Willie was a voodoo priest and leader of the Jamaican Voodoo Posse in Los Angeles in the late twentieth century. Despite his status as a drug lord, he seemed to hold a degree of respect for detective Mike Harrigan, even agreeing to meet with him privately to discuss the unidentified suspect who was slaughtering both the Jamaicans and their rivals the Colombian Scorpions.
Presumably sensing weakness in the Colombian Scorpions following the City Hunter's slaughter of many of their members, King Willie dispatched Gold Tooth to execute the Colombian leader, Ramon Vega, in his apartment. Following the death of Gold Tooth and his men, King Willie later agreed to meet with Harrigan in a secluded back alley to discuss the violent deaths. While Harrigan was convinced the suspect was merely a hitman, King Willie knew otherwise; through his powers he had seen that a demon was responsible, and that the unstoppable creature would likely be the death of them all. After Harrigan left, the City Hunter himself arrived, killing King Willie and taking his head as a trophy.
- Another ganglord identified as "King Willie" appears as the leader of Les Servituers in the game Predator: Concrete Jungle, likely as an homage to Predator 2.
- Since the Predator took his head as a trophy, it seems King Willie put up a significant fight before falling, as Predators only take the skulls of worthy enemies.
- King Willie is said to practice Voodoo, however Voodoo is not commonly practiced in Jamiaca and actually comes from Haiti. King Willie is more likely a Rastrafarian, which is a common religion in Jamiaca and would explain his dreadlocks and the fact he calls Harrigan Babylon (a Rastrafarian term for the justice system, which they see as oppressive and corrupt).