As previously stated, James Cameron directed Aliens and also wrote and did concept designs for the film. Cameron also was the one to suggest that the eponymous monster in Predator should have mandibles.
Besides Aliens, James Cameron has written and directed numerous other films, including:
- The Abyss in 1989 with Michael Biehn.
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day in 1991 with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jenette Goldstein.
- True Lies in 1994 with Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Titanic in 1997 with Bill Paxton.
- Coincidentally, James' first film was called Xenogenesis, similar to the later Dark Horse comic Aliens: Xenogenesis.
- James designed the Power Loader and the Xenomorph Queen himself.
- Cameron also designed some of LV-426's surface in Aliens.
- James provided the base concept of the for concept artist Syd Mead to guide the final look of the spacecraft.
- ↑ Space Foundation. (n.d.). America's vision: The case for space exploration, p. 42. Retrieved December 12, 2009.
- ↑ Contact Kat Hannaford: Email the author Comment (June 2, 2010). "Environment Expert/Avatar Director James Cameron To Help Clean Up BP Gulf Oil Disaster". Gizmodo.com. Retrieved on March 23, 2012.
- ↑ "A Message from James Cameron: Vote NO on 23". YouTube (November 17, 2011). Retrieved on March 23, 2012.
- ↑ Sony (2009). James Cameron returns to abyss with Reality Camera System. Retrieved December 25, 2009.
- ↑ Thompson A (2009). "The innovative new 3D tech behind James Cameron's Avatar". Fox News. Retrieved December 25, 2009.