Halcyon Models, better known simply as Halcyon, was a United Kingdom-based model kit company. It was founded in 1986 by Barry Jones. They are perhaps best known for their Movie Classics line released in the late 80s and early 90s which included included 17 models from the Alien franchise and a single model from Predator 2.
- Armoured Personnel Carrier (HAL01)
- Drop-Ship (HAL02)
- Power Loader (HAL03)
- "with Ripley"
- Alien Warrior (HALO4)
- "with base & egg"
- Narcissus (HAL10)
- Alien Creature (HAL11)
- "with base"
- U.S.S. Sulaco (HAL12)
- Predator 2 Creature (HAL13)
- Attacking Alien (HAL14)
- "with base"
- Alien Warrior (HT01)
- Face Hugger (HT02)
- Commercial Towing Vessel The Nostromo (HT03)
- Space Jockey (HT04)
- Alien Queen (HT05)
- Face Hugger (HT06)
- "WITH QUEEN ALIEN FOTEUS"
- Dog Burster (HT07)
- Chest Burster (HT20)
- Queen Chest Burster (HT21)
- Halcyon's "Alien Creature" model (in fact the Runner from Alien3) was in fact co-designed by Tom Woodruff, Jr. and Alec Gillis of Amalgamated Dynamics, Inc., who created the full-size creature seen in the film.
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/HalcyonModels
- ↑ http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=32069.0
- ↑ Dave Hughes, Lee Brimmicombe-Wood. Alien3 Movie Special #1, p. 35 (1992), Dark Horse International.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 http://www.alienlegend.com/Memorabilia/HalcyonModels/index.htm
- ↑ Dave Hughes, Lee Brimmicombe-Wood. Aliens, Vol. 2 #1, p. 43 (1992), Dark Horse International.
- ↑ http://www.alienscollection.com/models.html
- ↑ Dave Hughes, Lee Brimmicombe-Wood. Alien3 Movie Special #1, p. 36 (1992), Dark Horse International.