- "Take these bastards apart!"
- ―Franco (from Aliens vs. Predator)
Franco was a member of the United States Colonial Marine Corps. He was stationed aboard the USS Marlow, dispatched to BG-386 in response to a Xenomorph outbreak at the Freya's Prospect colony and the nearby Weyland-Yutani facility.
The mission was a disastrous failure, with the Marlow being destroyed and virtually all of the Marines deployed being killed. Franco and his squad were killed in an ambush within the colony while trying to rendezvous with the Rookie.
Franco was part of the Marine contingent on the USS Marlow when it was sent to BG-386, and was among the Marines not on board when the ship was destroyed by Dark's vessel. Later, Franco's squad was making a sweep through the Freya's Prospect colony complex when they were ordered by Corporal Tequila to rendezvous with the Rookie. However, as Franco and his team neared the Rookie's location, they were attacked by a group of Xenomorphs. The Rookie arrived while the ambush was still ongoing, but was separated from the fight by a single heavy door. While the Rookie engaged a Warrior that attacked him, Franco's squad dwindled until only he was left. He successfully repelled the last of the Warriors attacking him, but was mortally wounded in the process. He was able to drag himself over to the door console and open it for the Rookie, who discovered Franco's body moments later, his lifeless hand still clutching the button.
Franco was equipped with the standard issued M3 Pattern Personal Armor with a TNR Shoulder Lamp attachment. Based on the sound of gunfire heard by the Rookie, he likely carried an M41A/2 Pulse Rifle as his primary weapon.
- Franco is the default Marine multiplayer skin in the game.
- Many NPC Marine characters used Franco's skin, much like Gibson's.
- Despite the sound of Pulse Rifle fire heard when the Rookie encounters Franco's squad, the Marines are only found to have VP78 pistols when the player finally reaches them. This is likely just the result of gameplay mechanics, to prevent the player obtaining a Pulse Rifle so early in the game.
- Despite having unlimited ammo for the VP78 as standard, the player can pick up pistol ammo from the bodies of Franco and his men. This is the only time in the game where you can do this. The pickup icon for the pistol ammo is actually that used for the Pulse Rifle.
- Aliens vs. Predator (video game)