Flaying, known colloquially as skinning, is the removal of skin from the body. Flaying is a process often chosen by a Yautja when turning its prey into a trophy. It consists on removing most, if not all, of the skin from the victim's body; this process can be carried out either after death or whilst the prey is still alive (as seen in the game Predator: Concrete Jungle). Skinned victims are usually those who were considered easy prey by a Predator. Skinned bodies are routinely hung by the ankles from a height and left behind to intimidate other potential victims.
- Jim Hopper and the members of his special forces unit
- Gold Tooth and other Jamaican Voodoo Posse members
- Broken-Face Finlay
- Serviteur Houngan
- Fidel "El Hongo" Perez
- Deputy Ray Adams
- Predator 2
- Predator: Concrete Jungle (video game)
- Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem
- Aliens vs. Predator (video game)
- AVP: Evolution
- ↑ Jim Thomas, John Thomas (writers), John McTiernan (director). Predator (1987), 20th Century Fox [DVD].
- ↑ Jim Thomas, John Thomas (writers), Stephen Hopkins (director). Predator 2 (1990), 20th Century Fox [DVD].
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Predator: Concrete Jungle (2005), Eurocom, Sierra Entertainment, Vivendi Universal Games [PlayStation 2, Xbox].
- ↑ Shane Salerno (writer), The Brothers Strause (directors). Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (2007), 20th Century Fox [DVD].