Clive William was an inmate at the Fiorina "Fury" 161 Class C Work Correctional Unit, one of several who stayed behind after the facility was officially closed down by Weyland-Yutani. He was involved in battling a lone Xenomorph that was born in the prison in 2179.
William was involved in the rape attempt on Ellen Ripley. He was later killed acting as bait during a desperate attempt to lure the Xenomorph into the lead mold at the foundry alongside the prison.
Personality and Traits
William was an atheist and did not share in the religious beliefs held by many of the other inmates.
Behind the Scenes
Several early drafts of the Alien3 shooting script had a deranged Golic murder William along with several other inmates in the prison's abattoir when they attempt to flee the facility following the Dragon's escape from captivity. Golic later shows William's corpse to Michael Bishop and his team when they arrive at the prison.
- William is never actually seen being killed in either cut of Alien3. He is presumably one of several unidentified bodies discovered during the bait-and-chase sequence. In the novelization of the film, Ripley finds William alongside Eric, their bodies "all mixed up together", soon after piston is started prematurely.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 S. D. Perry. Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report, p. 134 (2014), Insight Editions.
- ↑ Vincent Ward (writer), David Fincher (director). Alien3 (1992), 20th Century Fox [DVD].
- ↑ Alien3 (comic) Issue 1
- ↑ Vincent Ward (writer), David Fincher (director). Alien3 Special Edition (2003), 20th Century Fox [DVD].
- ↑ "Weyland-Yutani Archives - Alien 3 Unseen: The December 18 1990 Draft". Retrieved on 2014-09-29.
- ↑ Alan Dean Foster. Alien3, p. 235 (1992), Warner Books.