The cleaner case was a storage device used by Wolf during his clean up mission in Gunnison, Colorado, Earth in 2004. Given the device's name, it is likely that the cleaner case was only used on special Xenomorph "clean up" operations.
The case's opening mechanism was activited when a Yautja ran his index figure claw down a black seam on the center of the case. Wolf's case contained a Collecting Syringe, Dissolving Liquid and a Self-Destruct Device. Wolf wore his cleaner case on his back, to the right of his Medicomp (when facing his back).
Wolf arrived within the crashed Scout Ship and took off his cleaner case for further analysis. Wolf later activated the case's Self-Destruct Device, leading to an implosion of the Scout Ship, leaving no trace of it behind.
Behind the Scenes
- Wolf only opens his case in the Unrated Edition of Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem.
- The shape of the case resembles the head of a Xenomorph.
- The design also features similarities to the Medicomp.
- ↑ http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/product-archive/?sku=900073
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 http://www.thehunterslair.com/gallery/image/2628-wolf-predator-cleaner-case-01/
- ↑ http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=78&pid=21661#top_display_media
- ↑ http://www.thehunterslair.com/gallery/image/2629-wolf-predator-cleaner-case-02/
- ↑ http://www.alienexperience.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=50&pos=2
- ↑ http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=141&pid=3200#top_display_media
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 http://cybertronphils.proboards.com/thread/11241/mms66-wolf-predator-cleaner-kit