Christopher Golden (born July 15, 1967) is an American author of horror, fantasy, and suspense novels for adults, teens and young readers who wrote the novelisation of The Predator. He also wrote the novel Alien: River of Pain, as well as the short story Blowback for the anthology Aliens: Bug Hunt.
Golden was born and raised in Massachusetts, where he still lives with his family. He is a graduate of Tufts University. As well as novels, Golden has also written comic books and video games and co-written the online animated series Ghosts of Albion with actress/writer/director Amber Benson. He wrote the introduction to the now collectible 200-copy, slipcased edition of Joe Hill's book of short stories titled 20th Century Ghosts.
- Golden and James A. Moore (who wrote the second book in the 2014 Alien novel trilogy) have worked together before writing the Alien books; the book Bloodstained Oz was authored by Moore co-authored by Golden and Golden wrote the video game Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds, which Moore wrote a novelization of (with the same name).
- Christopher Golden - Christopher Golden's official website.
- No Rest for the Wicked - Christopher Golden's official blog.
- Wikipedia - Christopher Golden
- ↑ "Wikipedia - Christopher Golden". Retrieved on 2013-30-13.
- ↑ http://genrefied.blogspot.ca/2013/11/alien-sea-of-sorrows.html