Chopper, Scar, and Celtic landed in Antarctica to prove themselves worthy to their clan by completing a Rite of Passage. He, along with Scar and Celtic, killed the humans stationed within a perimeter established near a tunnel leading to the pyramid, and then proceeded into the ancient structure. They soon discovered that the human exploration team had found and confiscated three plasma casters locked deep within the pyramid for centuries. Seeing this, they planned to ambush the group, unaware that some of the humans had already been harvested by Xenomorph Facehuggers. Using their cloaking devices to their advantage, Scar caught a human within a noose and killed another with a combi-stick.
Celtic captured a human within a net and killed him, forcing two out of his path in the process. Chopper assaulted Alexa Woods, kicking her across the room as she reached for a weapon to attack Celtic, who held an additional human in a deathly grip. Before he could deliver a fatal blow to the female, however, he was fatally wounded by a Grid. Grid raised Chopper to the ledge were it was hiding and they briefly growled at each other. Grid then dispatched Chopper with a bite from its powerful inner jaw, and threw his corpse across the chamber.
- Cloaking Device
- Wrist Blades
- Net Launcher
- Ceremonial Dagger
- Wrist Gauntlet
Behind the ScenesEdit
- Chopper's name refers to his arm-mounted Scimitars, which are longer than the Wrist Blades of his brothers.
- A mask identical to Chopper's was on the wall of Wolf's base in Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem.
- Chopper was second-in-command in the Pyramid, but the first Predator to die.
- Chopper has unusual rusty-brown colored armor, whereas almost all other Yautja have grayish armor.
- Chopper is the second oldest predator in the pyramid, younger than Celtic and older than Scar.
- Chopper is so far the only Predator to use a pair of Scimitars.
- He is the first Predator to die in the Hunt. He is also the first Predator to be killed by a Xenomorph on film.
- Chopper is also referred to as Gill due to the gill-like styles on his mask.