Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Calpamos possesses rings, much like the planet Saturn; these rings are thought to be the remains of a disintegrated moon that was broken apart by the gravitational shift induced when Acheron (LV-426) was captured by Calpamos' orbit, some 40 million years ago. The planet's coloration is somewhat mixed, in some parts light brown and in others a darker brown. Its most notable feature is its three small moons, including Acheron, where a derelict Engineer ship was located, and LV-223, which was the site of a major Engineer facility.
- In Jon Spaihts' original script for Prometheus, titled Alien: Engineers, Calpamos is named "Epsilon".
- The exact origin of the name "Calpamos" is unknown, but is thought to have begun as a fan-made term, before later being adopted in supplemental materials for the Aliens: Colonial Marines Collector's Edition. It went on to become a part of official canon when it appeared in the comic series Fire and Stone and the novel Alien: River of Pain.
- Alien/novel/comic (First Appearance)
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (video game)
- Prometheus: Fire and Stone
- Aliens: Field Report (mentioned only)
- Aliens: Fire and Stone
- Alien: River of Pain (mentioned only)
- ↑ Prometheus: Fire and Stone
- ↑ Christopher Golden. Alien: River of Pain, p. 13 (2014), Titan Books.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 S. D. Perry. Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report, p. 84 (2014), Insight Editions.
- ↑ Lee Brimmicombe-Wood. Aliens: Colonial Marines Technical Manual, p. 137 (1995), Boxtree Ltd..
- ↑ "Alien: Engineers" by Jon Spaihts