Batman is a superhero created by Bob Kane for D.C. Comics. His real name is Bruce Wayne and is a billionaire living in Gotham City. He wears a suit designed to look like a bat. Batman is also known as the Caped Crusader and the Dark Knight.
A young Bruce Wayne witnesses his parents' murder at a dark alleyway and decides to condition himself to become Batman and fight crime and take matters into his own hands due to the corrupt system in Gotham. Over the years and the different incarnations of Batman, he has had many appearances and sidekicks (his main one being Robin) and keeps in contact with the Gotham City Police as they aid him in fighting crime. Batman fights crime using various gadgets that can be technologically complex or simple such as a batarang, a bat-shaped throwing blade similar to a Shuriken or throwing star.
As a kid, Bruce Wayne lived happily with his parents. His life changed when, after he and his family exited a theatre, a criminal shot his parents in cold blood. Later in his life, Bruce Wayne decided to become a hero and donned a costume that resembled a bat so that criminals would learn to fear what he feared as a child.
- Batman/Aliens II
- Batman Versus Predator
- Batman versus Predator II: Bloodmatch
- Batman versus Predator III: Blood Ties
- Superman and Batman vs Alien and Predator
- JLA Versus Predator
- Aliens/Predator: Deadliest of the Species
- One of Batman's infamous enemies includes the Joker, who makes an appearance in the fan film Batman: Dead End, which features the Dark Knight fighting the Predator and a Xenomorph.