Below is a list of all PlayStation 3 trophies and Xbox 360 achievements that can be unlocked in the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator, along with their description/requirement. There are a total of 50 awards that can be earned in the game.
Achievements are also available on PC versions of the game, through platforms such as Steam.
|Not Bad for a Human||Obtain all the Aliens vs. Predator trophies/achievements||50|
|Club Hopper||Survive the 'party' at the club||15|
|Exit Strategy||Escape from C-Block||15|
|You Have My Sympathies||Help Van Zandt||15|
|Regicide||Defeat the Matriarch||15|
|I Will Never Leave You...||Locate Tequila||15|
|...That's a Promise||Get Tequila to surgery||15|
|One Big Bug||Defeat the Praetorian||15|
|Get to the Chopper!||Recover Weyland's datapad||30|
|Come to Mama||Liberate the Matriarch||15|
|Breaking Quarantine||Escape from the Research Lab||15|
|Grunt Hunt||Wipe out all of the Marines in the colony||15|
|Under Pressure||Solve the riddle of the ruins||15|
|Grim Reaper||Harvest all available civilians in the Alien campaign||15|
|Alien vs. Predator||Create a new species||30|
|It Uses the Jungle||Find a way through Gateway||15|
|Fallen Comrade||Find the Young Bloods in the jungle||15|
|Matter of Honor||Discover the Elite Predator's fate||15|
|Eyes of the Demon||Retrieve the ancient mask||15|
|World of Hurt||Survive trial by combat||15|
|Breaking and Entering||Find a way into the research lab||15|
|Reclaimer||Retrieve the second artifact||15|
|Extinction Agenda||Destroy the Abomination||30|
|Game Over, Man!||Complete all three campaigns||30|
|Stay Frosty||Complete the Marine campaign on hard difficulty||15|
|I LOVE the Corps!||Complete the Marine campaign on nightmare difficulty||30|
|I Admire Its Purity||Complete the Alien campaign on hard difficulty||15|
|Magnificent, Isn't It?||Complete the Alien campaign on nightmare difficulty||30|
|It Ain't No Man||Complete the Predator campaign on hard difficulty||15|
|One Ugly Mother||Complete the Predator campaign on nightmare difficulty||30|
|Harsh Language||Discover all 67 audio diaries||15|
|I Like to Keep This Handy||Kill 2 enemies with one shot with the Shotgun||15|
|Let's Rock!||Kill 5 enemies with one burst from the Smartgun||15|
|Elite Sniper||Kill 10 enemies with head shots from the Scoped Rifle||15|
|Gunslinger||Kill 30 enemies with the Pistol||30|
|Quite a Specimen||Destroy all 50 Royal Jelly containers||15|
|Fortune and Glory||Find all 45 Predator Trophy Belts||15|
|Spin Doctor||Kill 2 enemies with one throw of the Battle Disc||15|
|Stick Around||Kill 20 enemies with the Combi Stick||15|
|Scatter Shot||As a team, kill 20 enemies in under 60 seconds in a survivor match||15|
|Ain't Got Time to Bleed||Heal or regenerate 30 blocks of health in survivor matches||15|
|Welcome to the War||Play and complete your first ranked deathmatch||15|
|Killer Instinct||Win your first ranked deathmatch||15|
|Serial Killer||Win 10 ranked deathmatches||30|
|Very Tough Hombre||Kill 10 enemies in a row without dying in a ranked match||15|
|Persecution Complex||Achieve persecutor status more than once in any ranked match||15|
|The Six Pack||Play with six friends in a ranked match||30|
|The Uninfected||Finish a ranked infestation match as the only remaining prey||30|
|Welcome to the Party||Get 6,000 XP in ranked matches||30|
|Real Nasty Habit||Get 18,600 XP in ranked matches||50|
- "Not Bad for a Human" and "Magnificent, Isn't It?" are named after quotes from Bishop in Aliens.
- "You Have My Sympathies" and "I Admire It's Purity" are named after quotes from Ash in Alien.
- "Get to the Chopper!", "One Ugly Mother" and "Stick Around" are named after quotes from Dutch in Predator.
- "Stay Frosty" and "I Like to Keep This Handy" are named after quotes from Corporal Hicks in Aliens. "Stay Frosty" is also a reference to Private Frost in the same film, nicknamed "Frosty".
- "I LOVE the Corps!" is named after a quote from Sergeant Apone in Aliens.
- "Under Pressure" is likely a reference to the Queen song of the same name, as well as a play on the fact the player must activate several pressure switches to acquire it.
- "It Uses the Jungle" is named after a quote from Anna in Predator.
- "Eyes of the Demon" is named after a quote from King Willie in Predator 2.
- "World of Hurt" and "Ain't Got Time to Bleed" are named after quotes from Blain in Predator.
- "It Ain't No Man" is named after a quote from Billy in Predator.
- "Game Over, Man!" is named after a quote from Private Hudson in Aliens.
- "Harsh Language" is named after a quote from Private Frost in Aliens.
- "Let's Rock!" is named after a quote from Private Vasquez in Aliens.
- "Welcome to the War" is named after a quote from Detective Harrigan in Predator 2.
- "Very Tough Hombre" is named after a quote from Burke in Aliens.
- "Real Nasty Habit" is named after a quote from Dillon in Predator.
- Aliens vs. Predator was the first game in the Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator franchises to feature trophies/achievements.
- The trophy/achievement icons in the game are color-coded — blue for Marine, green for Alien, red for Predator and yellow for multiplayer. The only exceptions to this are "Not Bad for a Human" and "Game Over, Man!", which are both yellow despite having (exclusively in the case of the latter) singleplayer requirements.
- Aliens vs. Predator is somewhat unusual in that the PlayStation 3 platinum trophy also has an Xbox achievement equivalent. Usually, platinum trophies are an exclusive bonus award on PlayStation systems and do not have an Xbox counterpart.