Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Below is a list of all PlayStation 3 trophies and Xbox 360 achievements that can be unlocked in the 2010 video game Aliens vs. Predator, along with their description/requirement. There are a total of 50 awards that can be earned in the game.
Achievements are also available on PC versions of the game, through platforms such as Steam.
|Not Bad for a Human||Obtain all the Aliens vs. Predator trophies/achievements||50|
|Club Hopper||Survive the 'party' at the club||15|
|Exit Strategy||Escape from C-Block||15|
|You Have My Sympathies||Help Van Zandt||15|
|Regicide||Defeat the Matriarch||15|
|I Will Never Leave You...||Locate Tequila||15|
|...That's a Promise||Get Tequila to surgery||15|
|One Big Bug||Defeat the Praetorian||15|
|Get to the Chopper!||Recover Weyland's datapad||30|
|Come to Mama||Liberate the Matriarch||15|
|Breaking Quarantine||Escape from the Research Lab||15|
|Grunt Hunt||Wipe out all of the Marines in the colony||15|
|Under Pressure||Solve the riddle of the ruins||15|
|Grim Reaper||Harvest all available civilians in the Alien campaign||15|
|Alien vs. Predator||Create a new species||30|
|It Uses the Jungle||Find a way through Gateway||15|
|Fallen Comrade||Find the Young Bloods in the jungle||15|
|Matter of Honor||Discover the Elite Predator's fate||15|
|Eyes of the Demon||Retrieve the ancient mask||15|
|World of Hurt||Survive trial by combat||15|
|Breaking and Entering||Find a way into the research lab||15|
|Reclaimer||Retrieve the second artifact||15|
|Extinction Agenda||Destroy the Abomination||30|
|Game Over, Man!||Complete all three campaigns||30|
|Stay Frosty||Complete the Marine campaign on hard difficulty||15|
|I LOVE the Corps!||Complete the Marine campaign on nightmare difficulty||30|
|I Admire Its Purity||Complete the Alien campaign on hard difficulty||15|
|Magnificent, Isn't It?||Complete the Alien campaign on nightmare difficulty||30|
|It Ain't No Man||Complete the Predator campaign on hard difficulty||15|
|One Ugly Mother||Complete the Predator campaign on nightmare difficulty||30|
|Harsh Language||Discover all 67 audio diaries||15|
|I Like to Keep This Handy||Kill 2 enemies with one shot with the Shotgun||15|
|Let's Rock!||Kill 5 enemies with one burst from the Smartgun||15|
|Elite Sniper||Kill 10 enemies with head shots from the Scoped Rifle||15|
|Gunslinger||Kill 30 enemies with the Pistol||30|
|Quite a Specimen||Destroy all 50 Royal Jelly containers||15|
|Fortune and Glory||Find all 45 Predator Trophy Belts||15|
|Spin Doctor||Kill 2 enemies with one throw of the Battle Disc||15|
|Stick Around||Kill 20 enemies with the Combi Stick||15|
|Scatter Shot||As a team, kill 20 enemies in under 60 seconds in a survivor match||15|
|Ain't Got Time to Bleed||Heal or regenerate 30 blocks of health in survivor matches||15|
|Welcome to the War||Play and complete your first ranked deathmatch||15|
|Killer Instinct||Win your first ranked deathmatch||15|
|Serial Killer||Win 10 ranked deathmatches||30|
|Very Tough Hombre||Kill 10 enemies in a row without dying in a ranked match||15|
|Persecution Complex||Achieve persecutor status more than once in any ranked match||15|
|The Six Pack||Play with six friends in a ranked match||30|
|The Uninfected||Finish a ranked infestation match as the only remaining prey||30|
|Welcome to the Party||Get 6,000 XP in ranked matches||30|
|Real Nasty Habit||Get 18,600 XP in ranked matches||50|
- "Not Bad for a Human" and "Magnificent, Isn't It?" are named after quotes from Bishop in Aliens.
- "You Have My Sympathies" and "I Admire It's Purity" are named after quotes from Ash in Alien.
- "Get to the Chopper!", "One Ugly Mother" and "Stick Around" are named after quotes from Dutch in Predator.
- "Stay Frosty" and "I Like to Keep This Handy" are named after quotes from Corporal Hicks in Aliens. "Stay Frosty" is also a reference to Private Frost in the same film, nicknamed "Frosty".
- "I LOVE the Corps!" is named after a quote from Sergeant Apone in Aliens.
- "Under Pressure" is likely a reference to the Queen song of the same name, as well as a play on the fact the player must activate several pressure switches to acquire it.
- "It Uses the Jungle" is named after a quote from Anna in Predator.
- "Eyes of the Demon" is named after a quote from King Willie in Predator 2.
- "World of Hurt" and "Ain't Got Time to Bleed" are named after quotes from Blain in Predator.
- "It Ain't No Man" is named after a quote from Billy in Predator.
- "Game Over, Man!" is named after a quote from Private Hudson in Aliens.
- "Harsh Language" is named after a quote from Private Frost in Aliens.
- "Let's Rock!" is named after a quote from Private Vasquez in Aliens.
- "Welcome to the War" is named after a quote from Detective Harrigan in Predator 2.
- "Very Tough Hombre" is named after a quote from Burke in Aliens.
- "Real Nasty Habit" is named after a quote from Dillon in Predator.
- Aliens vs. Predator was the first game in the Alien, Predator and Alien vs. Predator franchises to feature trophies/achievements.
- The trophy/achievement icons in the game are color-coded — blue for Marine, green for Alien, red for Predator and yellow for multiplayer. The only exceptions to this are "Not Bad for a Human" and "Game Over, Man!", which are both yellow despite having (exclusively in the case of the latter) singleplayer requirements.
- Aliens vs. Predator is somewhat unusual in that the PlayStation 3 platinum trophy also has an Xbox achievement equivalent. Usually, platinum trophies are an exclusive bonus award on PlayStation systems and do not have an Xbox counterpart.