The game basically follows the same plot as Aliens: Colonial Marines, with some alterations.
- - One of four starter playable characters. Typical "Natural born leader" stereotype.
- - One of four starter playable characters. Typical "Rookie and inexperience" stereotype.
- - One of four starter playable characters. Typical "Hot-head woman" stereotype.
- - One of four starter playable characters. Typical "Gentle Giant" stereotype.
- - A teenage girl who became a Colonial Marine to stay away from her over-protective brothers.
- - A Marine who is well known from his good luck. He always survives wars and accidents that nobody else survives.
- - A Marine who came from a formerly wealthy family. Probably the most positive-thinking of the Marines in Infestation.
- - A con man and former gang member who choose to become a Marine to avoid getting a jail sentence.
- - Goth and Emo looking Marine who has a troubled past life.
- - A gun fanatic Marine who got the "Bonesaw" nickname from a past war when he used his M56 Smartgun to blow off a Marines leg (Possibly Jeremy Cruz from Aliens: Colonial Marines) after an APC was flipped over due a magmine.
- - A hacker and computer fanatic who became a Marine due to her hacking specialist. She often speaks computer words in her conversations.
- - A Marine who was rumoured to be synthetic.
- - A Marine who suffers from Posttraumatic stress disorder.
- - Last recruitable team member. Joined the Marines to follow in his father's footsteps and to try too be more successful than him.
- - The oldest member of playable characters
- Jockey born Xenomorph
- Gorilla Alien
- Gorilla Alien Praetorian
- Unknown boss (possibly a Xenomorph Empress or a young Queen Mother)
- This game was supposed to be Aliens: Colonial Marines for the nintendo DS but was cancelled but was re-released with the name Aliens: Infestation with a few minor alterations.
Aliens: Infestation was featured on the Feb. 25th episode of the video game documentary series "All Your History Are Belong To Us" on the Machinima YouTube network.
|"AVAILABLE DATA INSUFFICIENT"