Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Below is a list of all PlayStation 3 trophies and Xbox 360 achievements that can be unlocked in the 2013 video game Aliens: Colonial Marines and its expansion Stasis Interrupted, along with their description/requirement. There are a total of 50 awards that can be earned in the game, plus the PlayStation 3-exclusive platinum trophy. There are an additional 10 awards in Stasis Interrupted.
Achievements are also available on PC versions of the game, through platforms such as Steam.
|Platinum Trophy (PS3 only)||Obtain all the Aliens: Colonial Marines trophies||—|
|Short, Controlled Bursts||Defeat all Xenomorphs in the Sulaco hangar bay without them crossing your barricade||20|
|Another Glorious Day in the Corps||Complete Distress||20|
|Fire Drill||Arm the emergency release and escape in under 2:30 in Sulaco Falls||20|
|Bad Feeling About This Drop||Complete Sulaco Falls||20|
|Mostly Come at Night...||Find Newt's doll||20|
|Heavy Lifting||Defeat the Raven in under 1:10 on soldier difficulty or higher||20|
|Quoth the Raven||Complete The Raven||20|
|No Need for Alarm||Complete One Bullet without setting off the alarm||20|
|Still Got a Job to Do||Complete Rampart||20|
|Just a Grunt||Complete Hope in Hadley's||20|
|Dragged Queen||Complete Home||20|
|Game Over, Man!||Complete all campaign levels on any difficulty||30|
|Not Bad for a Human||Complete all campaign levels on hardened difficulty||40|
|State of the Badass Art||Complete all campaign levels on ultimate badass difficulty||50|
|Adios, Muchachos||Gib two enemies at once||20|
|Field Promotion||Earn rank 2 as a Marine||10|
|Lean and Mean||Earn rank 20 as a Marine||20|
|I Love the Corps!||Earn rank 60 as a Marine||40|
|Oorah to Ashes||Collect a dog tag||10|
|Remember the Fallen||Collect all 35 dog tags||30|
|Personal Friend of Mine||Collect a legendary weapon||10|
|I Like to Keep These Handy||Collect all 6 legendary weapons||30|
|I Heard THAT||Collect all 12 audio logs||25|
|Another Bug Hunt||Complete a challenge||5|
|Stay Frosty||Complete an entire challenge category||20|
|Distinguished Service Medal||Complete all challenges||30|
|I Feel Safer Already||Have another player join your party||10|
|Don't Count Me Out||Revive a teammate||5|
|Ready to Fry Half a City||Edit a Marine loadout||5|
|Structural Perfection||Edit a Xenomorph loadout||5|
|Perfect Killing Machine||Upgrade every loadout slot for a Xenomorph class||20|
|You Look Just Like I Feel||Upgrade every appearance slot for your Marine||30|
|Adaptive Morphology||Upgrade every appearance slot for a Xenomorph class||30|
|Field Modified, Kill Certified||Upgrade every slot for a weapon||20|
|I Can Handle Myself||Purchase all upgrades for a weapon||40|
|Majority Shareholder||Spend 30 commendations||25|
|Entry Prohibited||Kill 10 Xenomorphs that are using vents||20|
|Let's Rock!||Kill 10 Xenomorphs in one game with the M56 Smartgun||20|
|Need a Deck of Cards?||Set up a UA 571-C Remote Sentry||5|
|Micro Changes in Air Density||Track 100 hostile targets with the motion tracker||10|
|It's a Dry Heat||Kill 3 enemies with a single U4 Firebomb||20|
|Eat This!||Kill a Xenomorph with a shotgun at very close range||10|
|Coming Outta the Walls!||Kill a Xenomorph climbing on the walls or ceiling||10|
|Secreted from What?||Kill 5 Spitters without being damaged by acid||20|
|No Offense||Melee a Lurker that is pouncing towards you||20|
|Anytime, Anywhere||Kill a Crusher without it damaging you||20|
|Love at First Sight||Survive a close encounter with a Facehugger||10|
|Arbitrarily Exterminated||Kill 2,179 Xenomorphs||30|
|...But No Cigar||Rescue a teammate from a close encounter||20|
|Easter Egg||Find the Easter Egg||5|
|I Only Need to Know One Thing||Find your family||30|
|They Can Bill Me||Destroy the Legato||20|
|I Don't Got All Day||Sever the umbilical without missing a shot||20|
|They're Dead! OK? Can We Go Now?||Kill all the Lurkers in Sulaco engineering||20|
|Now What Are We Supposed to Do?||Escape the FTL ship||20|
|We Are Leaving!||Survive the Queen escape||20|
|It's the Only Way to Be Sure||Destroy all samples in the labs of the Queen module||20|
|Thank You, That Will Be All||Complete Stasis Interrupted on any difficulty||20|
|I'm Happy to Disappoint You||Complete Stasis Interrupted on ultimate badass difficulty||50|
|We're Still Collating||Collect all 10 Stasis Interrupted audio logs||30|
- "Short, Controlled Bursts", "Personal Friend of Mine", "I Like to Keep These Handy", "Stay Frosty", "Need a Deck of Cards?", "Eat This!", "Secreted from What?", "No Offence", "Love at First Sight", "We Are Leaving!" and "It's the Only Way to Be Sure" are all named after quotes from Corporal Hicks in Aliens. "Stay Frosty" is also a reference to Private Frost in the same film, nicknamed "Frosty".
- "Another Glorious Day in the Corps", "Still Got a Job to Do", "Lean and Mean" and "I Love the Corps!" are named after quotes from Sergeant Apone in Aliens.
- "Bad Feeling About This Drop" is named after a quote from Private Crowe in Aliens.
- "Mostly Come at Night..." and "They're Dead! OK? Can We Go Now?" are named after quotes from Newt in Aliens.
- "Quoth the Raven" is a reference to the poem "The Raven" by Edgar Allen Poe.
- "Just a Grunt", "Adios, Muchachos", "No Offence" and "Arbitrarily Exterminated" are named after quotes from Burke in Aliens.
- Furthermore, killing 2,179 Xenomorphs for the trophy/achievement "Arbitrarily Exterminated" is a reference to the year that Aliens, and by extension the game, is set — 2179.
- "Game Over, Man!", "State of the Badass Art", "Another Bug Hunt", "I Feel Safer Already", "Ready to Fry Half a City", "It's a Dry Heat", "They're Coming Outta the Walls!", "Anytime, Anywhere" and "Now What Are We Supposed to Do?" are named after quotes from Private Hudson in Aliens and its extended Special Edition.
- "Not Bad for a Human" is named after a quote from Bishop in Aliens.
- "Oorah to Ashes" is named after a quote from Captain Cruz in Aliens: Colonial Marines.
- "I Heard THAT" is named after a quote from Private Frost in Aliens.
- "Structural Perfection", "Micro Changes in Air Density" and "We're Still Collating" are named after quotes from Ash in Alien.
- "You Look Just Like I Feel" is named after a quote from Private Drake in Aliens.
- "I Can Handle Myself", "I'm Happy to Disappoint You", "They Can Bill Me" and "It's the Only Way to Be Sure" are named after quotes from Ripley in Aliens.
- "Let's Rock!", "Anytime, Anywhere" and "I Only Need to Know One Thing" are named after quotes from Private Vasquez in Aliens.
- "Thank You, That Will Be All" is named after a quote from Van Leuwen in Aliens.