Alien Trilogy is a 1996 video game published by Acclaim Entertainment.inc & Fox Interactive for the PlayStation, Sega Saturn and PC. The game is based on the first three films in the Alien franchise: Alien, Aliens, and Alien3. Despite the game being based on the films, it takes place on an altered version of Aliens.
Players play as Lt. Ellen Ripley (in a "modified" version of her Alien 3 appearance) as she must fight her way through Aliens. She and her fellow marines came to the planet to investigate a colony. Many of the marines are killed—only she and Bishop survived. Having fought through Aliens and combat androids she confronted the Queen and killed her. After the colony is secured (4 Aliens survived) she came to a prison facility (based on the Fury 161 prison). She found out that Weyland-Yutani soldiers have came to the planet, trying to kill her. After fighting through the corporates, androids (again), and Dog Aliens, she fought and killed another Queen. After the prison is secured, she came to the Derelict and finally killed the third and last Queen. The game ends with Ripley and Bishop escaping from the planet. However, as we see their drop ship escape the planet there also is a Narcissus craft (most likely another team sent by the company) also flying into the orbit. After she enters hypersleep, it's revealed the Narcissus crew have been attacked by facehuggers and an Alien emerges from the shadows of the craft.
In the game, when Ripley is killed, a cutscene will initiate. The varying sequences are:
- Young/Adult Dog Alien - Ripley falls on the floor as the Dog Alien headbites her.
- Warrior Alien - Ripley faints as she is approached by one. It then headbites her.
- Facehugger - Ripley tries pulling the Facehugger of her face but fails and passes out.
- Queen Alien - The tail rams through her chest and the Alien Queen lifts her up, headbiting her off-screen.
- Other - Ripley groans as an acid-burning sound happens as she falls to the floor.
- Human/Android - She is shot in the stomach and falls to the floor.