Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Yoo-hoo! Hey, fuckface!"
- ―Jude (from Alien3)
Alan Jude was an inmate at the Fiorina "Fury" 161 Class C Work Correctional Unit, one of several who stayed behind after the facility was officially closed down by Weyland-Yutani. He was involved in battling a lone Xenomorph that was born in the prison in 2179.
Jude was killed acting as bait during a desperate attempt to lure the Xenomorph into the lead mold at the foundry alongside the prison.
On Fiorina 161Edit
During the bait-and-chase plan to lure the Dragon into the lead mold at the prison's foundry, Jude armed himself with a pair of scissors. He initially managed to outrun the creature, although was nearly caught out when it smashed through the window on a door he had just sealed and almost slashed him with its claws. Later, he again found himself running from the Dragon, and was moment away from the relative safety of the piston chamber when the creature lunged at him and tore him apart.
Personality and TraitsEdit
Jude was known for being physically aggressive.
- Jude is one of the few inmates on Fiorina 161 who are not British — judging by his accent, he is of Italian descent.
- There is something of a running joke in the film whereby Jude is always the person who has to clean up after the various grisly killings — following Murphy's death in the vent shaft, Jude arrives with his mop and bucket to clean up; later, he is also seen mopping up after Andrews' death in the mess hall. The novelization of the film takes this further, humorously mentioning that Jude is no longer carrying his mop when he is being chased by the Dragon through the foundry corridors.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 S. D. Perry. Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report, p. 134 (2014), Insight Editions.
- ↑ Vincent Ward (writer), David Fincher (director). Alien3 (1992), 20th Century Fox [DVD].
- ↑ S. D. Perry. Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report, p. 136 (2014), Insight Editions.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Alien3 Collectible CardArt — 68. Jude (1992), Star Pics.