|"AVAILABLE DATA INSUFFICIENT"
- Ellen Ripley and Jones awaken after fifty-seven years of hypersleep.
- The derelict ship on Acheron (LV-426) is rediscovered by colonists of Weyland-Yutani's Hadley's Hope colony.
- All contact was lost with the colony. A squad of Colonial Marines is sent to investigate.
- Most of the squad and colonists are lost in the Xenomorph infestation and destruction of Hadley's Hope. Only Ripley, Dwayne Hicks, Rebecca Jorden and Lance Bishop survive.
- The USS Sulaco experiences an electrical fire and evacuates its passengers in a Type 337 EEV.
- Cpl. Hicks is awoken by Samwell Stone and Turk from his stasis when Weyland-Yutani PMCs board the USS Sulaco and infiltrate the hypersleep bay. During the fight, one of PMCs throw Turk into Hick's opened cryotube and seals him inside before evacuating its passengers into the EEV which later crash lands on Fiorina "Fury" 161.
- Rebecca Jorden dies from drowning, Turk is impaled by a fractured support beam and Lance Bishop is damaged further and become irrepairable, leaving Lt. Ripley as the lone survivor of the crash.
- A Xenomorph goes on a rampage killing most of the custodial staff in the Fiorina 161 Class C Work Correctional Unit.
- Robert Morse pours molten lead into the mold, drowning the Dragon, but it escapes and Ellen Ripley turns on a water sprinkler and the water pours on the Runner, causing the Alien's exoskeleton to rapidly cool rapidly and shatter via thermal shock.
- Ripley commits suicide to prevent the Queen gestating inside her from getting loose or in company hands.
- Dwayne Hicks and Samwell Stone arrive too late to save Ripley and are captured by Weyland-Yutani Commandos, led by Michael Weyland.
- The Fiorina 161 facility is shut down.
- The USS Sephora responds to the distress signal sent by Hicks from the Sulaco. The Marines battle Xenomorphs and Weyland-Yutani PMCs across LV-426. In the end, only Christopher Winter, Peter O'Neal, Bishop, Lisa Reid, and Hicks survive.
- Colonial Marines are dispatched to the colony world of Rim after losing contact with the colonists.
- The Marines discover all the colonists except a young girl killed from a Xenomorph infestation.
- Most of the squad except Cpl. David Wilks dies in the fight against the Xenomorphs.
- The reactor of Rim's colony goes critical taking out the complex and the Xenomorphs. Cpl. Wilks and Billie survive.
LV-426 (first incident)Edit
- Russ Jorden
- Al Simpson
- Brad Lydecker
- Anne Jorden
- Timmy Jorden
- Pvt. Ricco Frost
- Pvt. Tim Crowe
- Pvt. Trevor Wierzbowski
- Pvt. Mark Drake
- Pvt. Daniel Spunkmeyer
- Cpl. Colette Ferro
- Cpl. Cynthia Dietrich
- Sgt. Al Apone
- Pvt. William Hudson
- Carter Burke
- Pvt. Jenette Vasquez
- Lt. William Gorman
- First Acheron Queen
Fiorina "Fury" 161Edit
- Rebecca Jorden
- Thomas Murphy
- Edward Boggs
- Daniel Rains
- Lance Bishop
- Dr. Jonathan Clemens
- Harold Andrews
- Walter Golic
- Ted Gillas
- Alan Jude
- Leonard Dillon
- Francis Aaron
- Ellen Ripley