Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"AVAILABLE DATA INSUFFICIENT"
- Carter Burke contacts the colony of Hadley's Hope on Acheron (LV-426) and requests the probable coordinates of the derelict ship, obtained from Ripley's testimony, be investigated.
- Russ and Anne Jorden discover the derelict and Russ is impregnated by a Facehugger.
- All contact was lost with the colony. A squad of Colonial Marines is sent to investigate.
- The USS Sulaco arrives at Acheron.
- Most of the Marine squad are lost in the Xenomorph infestation and destruction of Hadley's Hope. Only Ripley, Dwayne Hicks, Rebecca Jorden and Lance Bishop survive.
- A Facehugger escapes aboard the Sulaco, triggering an electrical fire and impregnating Ripley. The ship's computer evacuates its passengers in a Type 337 EEV.
- Cpl. Hicks is awoken by Samwell Stone and Turk from his stasis when Weyland-Yutani PMCs board the USS Sulaco and infiltrate the hypersleep bay. During the fight, one of PMCs throw Turk into Hick's opened cryotube and seals him inside before evacuating its passengers into the EEV which later crash lands on Fiorina "Fury" 161.
- Rebecca Jorden dies from drowning, Turk is impaled by a fractured support beam and Lance Bishop is damaged further and become irrepairable, leaving Lt. Ripley as the lone survivor of the crash.
- A Xenomorph goes on a rampage killing most of the custodial staff in the Fiorina 161 Class C Work Correctional Unit.
- Robert Morse pours molten lead into the mold, drowning the Dragon, but it escapes and Ellen Ripley turns on a water sprinkler and the water pours on the Runner, causing the Alien's exoskeleton to rapidly cool rapidly and shatter via thermal shock.
- Ripley commits suicide to prevent the Queen gestating inside her from getting loose or in company hands.
- Dwayne Hicks and Samwell Stone arrive too late to save Ripley and are captured by Weyland-Yutani Commandos, led by Michael Bishop.
- The Fiorina 161 facility is shut down.
- The USS Sephora arrives at Acheron in response to a distress signal sent by Hicks from the Sulaco.
- The Marines encounter both Xenomorphs and Weyland-Yutani PMCs on the Sulaco and on Acheron. In the end, only Christopher Winter, Peter O'Neal, Bishop, Lisa Reid, and Hicks survive.
LV-426 (first incident)Edit
- Russ Jorden
- Al Simpson
- Brad Lydecker
- Anne Jorden
- Timmy Jorden
- Pvt. Ricco Frost
- Pvt. Tim Crowe
- Pvt. Trevor Wierzbowski
- Pvt. Mark Drake
- Pvt. Daniel Spunkmeyer
- Cpl. Colette Ferro
- Cpl. Cynthia Dietrich
- Sgt. Al Apone
- Pvt. William Hudson
- Carter Burke
- Pvt. Jenette Vasquez
- Lt. Scott Gorman
- First Acheron Queen
Fiorina "Fury" 161Edit
- Rebecca Jorden
- Thomas Murphy
- Edward Boggs
- Daniel Rains
- Lance Bishop
- Dr. Jonathan Clemens
- Harold Andrews
- Arthur Walkingstick
- Walter Golic
- Mark Vincent
- Yoshi Troy
- Eric Buggy
- Carl Ellis
- Peter Gregor
- Ted Gillas
- Alan Jude
- David Postlethwaite
- Kevin Dodd
- Leonard Dillon
- Francis Aaron
- Ellen Ripley
- ↑ Christopher Golden. Alien: River of Pain, p. 28 (2014), Titan Books.
- ↑ James Cameron (writer and director). Aliens (1986), 20th Century Fox [DVD].
- ↑ S. D. Perry. Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report, p. 99 (2014), Insight Editions.
- ↑ S. D. Perry. Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report, p. 136 (2014), Insight Editions.
- ↑ Events of the game are said to take place 17 weeks after the events of Aliens. Given that Aliens takes place in July 2179, 17 weeks later would be October of that year.