1990 (MCMXC) was a common year starting on Monday of the Gregorian calendar (dominical letter G), the 1990th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 990th year of the 2nd millennium, the 90th year of the 20th century, and the 1st year of the 1990s decade.
Real World EventsEdit
- Issue #36 of Dark Horse Presents, containing the first ever Alien vs. Predator crossover, is released.
- Issue #1 of the comic series Aliens: Earth War is released.
- Issue #1 of the first Aliens vs. Predator comic book series is released.
- Issue #42 of Dark Horse Presents, containing part one of the short story Aliens: Advent/Terminus, is released.
- Issue #2 of Skeleton Crew, containing the short story Do Aliens Dream?, is released.
- Predator 2, the sequel to the 1987 film Predator and the second film in the Predator franchise, is released into theaters.
- Issue #46 of Dark Horse Presents, containing the short story Predator: God's Truth, is released.